Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/15/2009

The Way the Day Has Gone



I made breakfast.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

I folded socks and underwear and towels from the laundry that T washed and dried on Friday.

I graded papers.

I went to the store.

I made lunch.

I washed up the lunch dishes.

I figured out the taxes.

I made a pot of tea.

I revised some documents for a legislative advocacy project we're involved with.

I fixed dinner.

I cleared up the dinner dishes.

I packed up meals for Master to take tomorrow.

I changed the sheets on the bed.

It is almost 10:00 in the evening.

Time for bed soon.

swan

4 comments:

  1. No Sunday orgies? We usually have a Sunday orgy here. Heh.

    NOT!

    Actually, my Sunday was very very lazy. Rainy, slow, quiet. But this morning I'm all Domestic Goddess to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Amber, no orgies this weekend. We just weren't feeling up to it. So... focused on getting things organized and ready for our upcoming medical "adventure."

    It is likely to be pretty dull here for the next number of weeks.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn the lives of polyamorous BDSM households are sexy and exciting beyond all measure:)

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Where are those spanking machines when we need them !?! You certainly were virtuous - now think of a reward for yourself...

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.