Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/22/2009

A New Connection -- Polyamorous Percolations

The post that I wrote a couple of weeks ago about trust, piqued the interest of Firegod, who operates the Polyamorous Percolations website. We've carried the link to the "Polyamory in the News" area of that site for a long while, but I was unaware of the other resources available to members of the community. I've been very glad for my correspondence with Firegod because I've learned a very great deal more about what is there for all of us.

As it turns out, the piece that I called "I Don't Believe in Trust," will be available on the Polyamorous Percolations site. It will also be a forum discussion topic at the following links:

http://www.polyamoryonline.org/articles/swan_trust.html Or it can be found under 2009 feature article links ... a forum thread with your work as a basis; ... can be found here: http://polyamoryonline.org/smf/index.php?topic=3933 ... many thanks for allowing us to publish your work.

One of the most interesting and gratifying things about writing in this medium is that we form unexpected connections to people we might not ever have met otherwise. I am flattered and grateful to Firegod for the opportunity to enter into conversation with a new and more far flung community.

swan

3 comments:

  1. Impish112:17 PM

    I'm glad. I know that's something you've been wanting for some time. I hope it brings you some new friends, perhaps living similar realities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fire God12:36 PM

    you are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! :) I'm a fairly avid poster on the message boards on Poly Percs - great bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.