Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/24/2009

Update

I am home tonight. T is staying at the hospital with Master.
Today, He's made a bit of progress. His breathing seems less congested. He is in pain, of course, but that is kept tolerable with medication. He took two walks today; a short one in the morning, just before I hade to leave, and a much longer one this evening with T. He still has tubes sprouting everywhere: drains, catheters, naso-gastric tube, oxygen, IV... Moving Him or changing His position or bathing Him is a sincere challenge. But. Today. There. Was. A. Bit. Of. Progress.

And that is good. Tomorrow, maybe, some of those tubes may become unnecessary. Tomorrow, hopefully, He'll hurt less. Tomorrow, He'll be one day closer to being healed and well again.

I, and We, are so very grateful for all your good wishes. Thank you. All.

And now, I am off to try and get a night's sleep.

swan

3 comments:

  1. Impish18:12 AM

    Thanks for the update. How is his spirit? He has worked so hard for his health, so I know this setback has hit him hard. Please pat him for me, and squeeze in a little of my strength (wimpy though it is).

    Keeping you all close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear surgery went well and that there's progress. I'm sure it won't be quick enough for Tom but, hopefully, this too will soon be behind you all.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best to all of you. Sending healing thoughts to Tom and those of strength and calm to you and T.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.