Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/11/2009

Inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful

When comments are made on any of our blogs, they are automatically emailed straight to Master. Sometimes it turns out that someone will comment on an older post, and given the way blogs tend to work, if He didn't get those email alerts, we'd never see those comments at all... After all, who goes cruising back through all those weeks and months and years looking for the random late appearing comment?



Today, interestingly, there were two comments on posts from "awhile back." Both comments were by the same person -- someone who goes by the nick "sixofthebest." I am about 95% certain that whoever this critter is, I'm probably not the only one to be treated to his less than savory attentions. I have this feeling that there are dozens, or maybe even hundreds of bloggers who have been approached even as I was...




  • sixofthebest has left a new comment on your post "New Cane": Dear Swan, I would love to flog you, while you are on the 'whipping post'. Yes 'twelve of the best', with the pliable stinging cane, would be just perfect for that voluptous bare bottom of yours. Don't you agree?

  • sixofthebest has left a new comment on your post "Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks...": Dear Swan, I am a Yankee fan, living just 15 minutes from Yankee Stadium. And since the Yankee's won the World Series, I would love to celebrate this occasion, by taking you over my knee, and bare your bottom, so that I can spank your voluptous 'derriere', thats French for bottom, painfully red.

My first reaction to that silliness is, "ewwwwwwwww!" Then, I wondered, how someone "in the scene" could be so totally clueless about simple matters of protocol and courtesy -- things like not messing with someone else's property, just for starters.


But... cluelessness is where you find it. So, let me try to lay this out for sixofthebest and anyone else of that ilk:


1) If you do not want to come off as a total idiot, it would pay you to read what is clearly stated, and made obvious to the most casual passer-by here at TheHeronClan -- I am the slave of Raheretic; His property; owned. Should you decide that you somehow want to have more than a conversational interaction with me, common courtesy dictates that you speak with my Master. Approaching me with suggestive talk is inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful.


2) In spite of the fact that I engage in alternative sexual practices, and in spite of the fact that our polyamorous lifestyle does not match up with the current social norms, I am a human being -- not simply some piece of meat or wisp of your overheated fantasizing. I have feelings. I have a mind. I have boundaries. For you to behave as if none of that is true is inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful.


3) Besides living the role of slave in a power exchange relationship, my sexual/erotic orientation is to sadomasochism, and I fall on the masochistic side of the continuum. Notice -- this is my sexual/erotic way of being in the world. It is not some silly game to me. It is not something I play at. If you talk about spanking me, then you are talking about sex. Opening a conversation with "how about I spank/cane/whip/fill-in-the-blank you?" is JUST THE SAME as if you walked up to me out of the clear blue and said, "hey, let's fuck." It is as if some totally strange fellow accosted your daughter with "hey, show me your tits," or grabbed your mother's crotch, or waved his dick at your wife. It is inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful. Not to mention probably illegal.


4) I like conversation. I think that relationships get built through the medium of conversation. I insist that conversations begin in a civilized fashion -- "hello" and "let me introduce myself" and "I'd like to get to know you better" are all entirely acceptable. Assuming that I have any interest in a sexual or erotic encounter with someone who I know nothing about is just too stupid to even believe -- oh yeah, it is also (obviously) inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful.


5) And speaking of stupid... If you use some word in your writing that you believe no one but you will understand; if you write so obscurely that you are convinced you have to explain your meaning; then you are a remarkably poor communicator. On top of that, your assumption that I am too ignorant to understand you is insulting. Get off your high horse! I'd imagine that there are plenty of people writing blogs that have more extensive and sophisticated vocabularies and language fluency than you do. Based on what I can see of your writing, I know I am in that number. Once again, your approach is inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful.


6) Basically, mind your manners. Failure to do that marks you as a wannabe or even the universally derided HNG (horny net geek). It is unattractive and unappealing, not to mention inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful.


swan

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    Well said..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree well said and would add a you tell him!

    This is one of the reasons Master insists on comment moderation on my blog, and why he insists that (Normally) only he can moderate them.

    I'm sorry there are so many jerks in the world.

    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. grins.... WHAT a cretin! and a pathetic one at that! you tell 'em swan.

    I've actually never had comments like that..sighs, even the idiots don't want me LOL

    seriously, those "commentators" are the equivalent (to me) of flashers in the real world. - they get off "saying" those things and waving things around .

    ReplyDelete
  4. swan - I have seen sixofthebest's comments on various blogs, and that's his usual M.O. His comments are invariably some variation of what you have described. So it's nothing personal; it's just his way.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Swan,

    You are of course quite right that the behavior described was inappropriate, rude, and disrespectful, but in my experience, people who behave that way are unlikely to change, ever. The fact that you are upset, and have made him the topic of a post, probably pleases him a great deal. Raheretic will of course advise you, but if I may, I strongly recommend that you delete any further comments from the idiot who left the comments in questions, and otherwise ignore him.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.