Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/05/2010

Sorry to Disappoint

After all that wild, lurid discussion of customs around Easter and Easter Monday, our stats have been way up.  I imagine that there are lots and lots of people checking in to see the outcome of our own observance of the event.

I am so sorry to disappoint, but there is nothing to see.  No Easter spanking and no Easter Monday spanking either. 

For those of you who continue to wish that you might check in here and find a decorated Easter butt, this is the best I can offer...

swan

1 comment:

  1. I admit to sometimes choosing the title for a post based on what might be the most effective lure for new readers. Just to be perverse. After all, there are people out there getting turned on by my life. Aren't I entitled to a little fun?

    As long as you had a good weekend, swan - within your own definition of "good". That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.