Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/22/2010

500 Hits

We had over 500 visitor hits here last Sunday.  That is a
 HUGE
day for The Heron Clan.  We tend to believe that any day that this blog attracts 200 or more readers is a very good day.  There have been very few -- VERY FEW -- days in the time we've been keeping track of these things, when we've seen numbers in the 500 range. 

So...  500 makes us sit up and take notice.  Not surprisingly, the "500 hit day" followed directly on the heels of our last big session, and Master quipped that it really was a matter of "500 hits for 500 hits."  It was a clever throwaway line that has, nevertheless, stayed with me -- because what makes it cute and clever is the fact that it is true.  Or at least, effectively/approximately true. 

I do not count strokes during sessions.  I am usually too intent on "doing my part" (staying put, being quiet, being respectful, following the rules), to count.  Too, counting tends to lead me to the point of panic.  I know that He will usually spank in sets of 50, and sometimes in sets of 100.  Knowing, as I do, that those are the kinds of numbers that I am in for, it is particularly difficult when the count reaches 10 or 15 or 20, and the pain is already "unbearable."  I don't need to put myself in the position of believing that "I can't do it" at the earliest stages of a spanking. 

Besides.  I know that He counts.  Obsessively.  I can, sometimes, when I can shift my focus sufficiently, hear Him back there behind me, ticking off the numbers under His breath.  Since that is the reality, and since only He knows what the "target" number might be in any given set, there's no need for me to pay any attention to the count. 

So, to be absolutely clear, I do not know the actual stroke count from our big session last Friday.  I do have some sense of what likely occured because I have the photos of the toys that He used...

By my count, there are a dozen implements that He used on me.  Two of them are suede floggers that he used for a bit of 2-handed flogging.  They are a matched set, and He almost never uses them singly.  Two-handed flogging happens very fast -- a series of rapid fire strokes that cover my ass with flying leather falls.  Suede isn't a very intense leather.  As floggers go, suede is pretty mild, although it tends to have a very rough surface, and so it creates a sort of abraded sensation on the skin over time.   However, because they are relatively less severe, He often ups the stroke count.   Two other toys in this set, (the strap in the far back of the photo and the black leather paddle in the front and left) are also relatively mild and so He generally goes up on the number of hits.  Conversely, the viper-style whip in the front and the rubber tailed flogger right beyond it are much more severe as is the switch rod toward the back of the group.  I think He took pity on me and did not use these for as long as He might do with other implements.  With all of that, there are still an even dozen implements, and if the average "count" was 50 strokes with each, then our Friday session was well over 500 hits. 

So, yup:  500 hits for 500 hits seems just about right.

swan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Congratulations on hitting a new record, can 1,000 be far away, I doubt it.

    Warren

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.