Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/21/2010

I Am A Sadist

I've been intrigued by swan's last post "I Am A Masochist." I love her expressing the essence of her sensual/erotic orientation, as well as her describing her path to accepting who she is.
Additionally, I am thrilled with her recent reawakening/re-acceptance of that identity.

I am a sadist. I am an unrepentant spanking sadist. I do not have any desire to hit people's toes with a hammer. I don't want to pull people's finger nails out. I don't get off hitting people with a baseball bat or setting them on fire (I've seen people who like to do that and have been lighted up myself:), but that does nothing for me. I do though dearly and obsessively love inflicting severe pain to the bottoms of others with paddles, straps, canes, straps, switches, whips, floggers, etc. It is the joy and passion of my life.

I too had challenging times coming to terms with my sensual/erotic identity. I have traversed that acceptance. My sadism and its practice in adult consensual spanking is a gift..... a gift of skill; a gift of personality; a gift of identity.

I am so thankful I am a spanking sadist and hope the masochists in my life, as well as other sadists, who practice sadism consensually with others, will find peace in who they are.

This is a link to an earlier post describing my path to this point,

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.