Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/01/2008

He's from our Town...

Just in case anyone was wondering about how "Medieval" the thinking is here in "our" town... The political flap caused this week over the hateful nonsense spewed into a crowd to "warm them up" for a John McCain campaign appearance came from one of the best known, best "loved" radio personalities here in Cincinnati. That's right people -- this guy (Bill Cunningham) is from our town.

ARRGH!

That is precisely why, we tend to stay "hidden" and avoid a whole lot of public contact. This kind of nasty, reactionary, thinking is pervasive here in southwest Ohio. Talk about living in the political, social wastelands...

swan

3 comments:

  1. I was married to a guy for 8 years from that area. He did a real good job at first of hiding a lot of his prejudice-he knew I was pretty liberal and didn't want to blow it with me. The longer I was married, the more his underlying values came out. I do understand just how pervasive it is. The good news is that at least two of the three teenagers I helped to raise ended up with my values, not his. You have my sincere empathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is typical North American muckraking, actions a lot of Europeans expect to be common in US politics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologizing for above noter, which is my husband. Mostly taking his turns too short, meaning he doesn't react on what your post was about exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.