Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/05/2008

Oh My -- Funny!




I have an old friend -- a former colleague that I taught with when I lived in Colorado. She and I stay in touch by email, but she is not really aware of my lifestyle.
My friend is a great one for sending me "fun" things as she finds them. This one came in my email just a few days ago.
It is funny enough all on its own, but it is even funnier in the context of how I live my life. Of course, my friend doesn't have a clue about the irony of this... But I do, and I just couldn't resist sharing it with all of you.
swan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:44 AM

    Oh now that's a wonderful way to start my day, a cup of tea and a chuckle.

    Thanks for sharing!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.