Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/12/2008

BEWARE! I am on a tear...

I used to feel that Hillary was a fine 2nd choice for the Democratic Nominee - I am a supporter of Barack Obama's, but felt that I could vote for Hillary if she were the chosen candidate.

But that was before she played the Fear Card against her Democratic field. Before she and Bill played the Race Card. Before she started categorizing states as "important" or "unimportant". Before she started manipulating debate footage of Obama to make him appear "blacker". Before she started endorsing McCain. Before she allowed Geraldine Ferraro to be a "Face & Voice" in her campaign.

I don't even know this woman. But I know that I sure don't want her to be President. Ever. Simply put: her values in no way reflect my values. I am embarrassed that she is a Democrat. I am ashamed of what she has become.

I'm done with Hillary - and I suspect that I'm not alone in that opinion. Being a woman, I am old enough to remember being proud of the 1st woman VP candidate. And I was thrilled when we suddenly had, not only an African-American candidate but a woman, as well, running for President during my lifetime. But Hillary has done everything in her power to make women look weak and pathetic. If you are going to work in a professional field, regardless of the position, then you must carry yourself as anyone would for that position. Crying when it gets tough, is not my idea of a great President.... Is she going to cry when that phone rings at 3am?

I am also done with MSM. Every step of the way, as the Clinton camp cried "Foul!" you have followed along behind her wiping her tears and holding her hand. She has been saying she is "strong" yet acting "weak" and because she is saying that "Media is mean to me....waaaa!" YOU have all laid down and allowed her to get away with anything she wants. It is time to stand up and report the news as it REALLY IS....not as some campaign flunkie hands to you.

Shame on YOU!

T, who is over this crap. Grow a pair or get out of the sandbox, Hil!

3 comments:

  1. I sent this to several media outlets and to Hillary Clinton. So far, I have gotten a form letter from Clinton basically telling me that since I am not from NY, my opinion is of no value to her. How delightful... running for President of the ENTIRE United States, but not willing to listen to anyone unless they are from NY?

    That sound you hear is the final nail being driven in a coffin.... stick a fork in it, Hil....youse done!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everythings depends if Obama is really a strong person with a vision. Hillary will try to make people believe, he isn't. She has the reputation of a "never surrender candidate. But her mission is almost an impossible one. She will try to convince people and the bosses of the democratic party, that she's the only reliable nominee. To do this, dirty politics might help especially, when the attacks come from other people like Geraldine Ferrara or(Samantha Powers, campaigning for the republicans).
    Certainly, she knew exactly what Mrs Ferraro was going to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:31 AM

    T,

    glad to see i'm not the only one who feels that way. although i'm an obama supporter, hillary has disappointed me greatly. scary to think that we could possibly be given the choice between her and mccain.

    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.