Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/21/2008

Post Office

I made a short trip to the post office early this afternoon to mail some packets of material to board members for His agency. He gave me the agency credit card to use to pay for the necessary postage. The card has His name and His signature on it.



After waiting for what seemed like forever in a ridiculous line at the post office, I finally made it to the counter. The clerk was friendly and helpful -- pleasant surprise. He weighed each of the 3 packets, affixed the appropriate postage, and told me that it would be $6.99. I handed him the credit card.

He looked at the card; looked at me; looked back at the card; once more to me... Finally he said, "I guess you're Tom's?"

I blinked, a little stunned. I finally caught up with him, and responded, "That would be true."


He nodded. Ran the card. Handed me the slip to sign, and we were on about our days.



So much for that "hiding in plain sight" trick.




swan

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I thought I'd fall out of the chair laughing at that one. I would be totally taken aback by the question in my home town...which only added to the humor of it for me. Wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.