Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/16/2008

The Session with the New Cane

Long week last week and we don't recover as fast as we used to. I suspect there was the potential for us to get to this on Saturday, but truthfully, neither of us were up for it. Besides, I was in some pretty grim headspace and just not in a frame for anything very heavy. He surely could have proceeded anyway, but was (I suspect) happy enough to wait me out, and get to this when I was feeling a little more "level."


So, today dawned sort of sunny, and we were both feeling a little more lively. Of course, the prospect of setting up the flogging frame is a little daunting -- it is not a light weight piece of furniture. Getting it up and ready to go is a serious bit of heavy lifting. We managed it between us, and I got all the floggers out and set up. He gathered a variety of paddles, straps, and floggers, a few knives -- and the new cane...



And then, we noticed that we were hungry. Time out for breakfast. First things first.



So, I got the waffle iron out, and fed the poor starving Dominant. Wouldn't want Him to keel over in the middle of beating me, after all.



We put Solas on the stereo. Brings out the Irish in Him. Works pretty darned well as scene music.

I got to be on the flogging frame. I am always surprised and glad to get on it and remember how really good it feels. It is so "right" for me. Exactly the right kind of support in all the right places. Of course, since I designed the thing, and had it built exactly to my measurements, that should not be all that surprising.

He started off with some lengthy and delicious hand spanking. Seemed to go on for a good long while, and I loved it.



Things took off from there. Floggers. Suede and buffalo. We don't do flogging much anymore, and I miss it.



After that -- paddles, straps, quirt, and the wonderful, sensual, unbelievably intense cane. Finally, a cane that does what I remember the good cane doing. He laid fire all over my ass with that beast.

He even brought the whip out for just a bit, but by that time I was so spent and so bleary, that I just cried and begged through that part of things. He didn't push it. Thank goodness!



It was, start to finish, really good. Sometimes sexy, sometimes really difficult, sometimes full of joy and power and intense awareness of Him.

It was a really good way to spend a chunk of time on a lovely Sunday.

Thank You, Sir.



swan

6 comments:

  1. That is lovely music! A new group for me. Thanks so much for sharing the link!

    The session sounds perfect. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You BUILT that thing?! I am way impressed, and somewhat inspired, but alas, our home is too small for such a large contraption. Loved the pictures, too! :)
    Radha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is GORGEOUS. I love that look on your face. Spectacular!

    I'm so glad you both got some of what you needed. :-)

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Greenwoman. Glad you are enjoying Solas. They are definitely a favorite around here.

    Hi Radha. Yes. I did design the flogging frame. My ex-husband built it. I did the finish work and the leather work on it. Usually, it looks like a really BIG coffee table. You can see more pictures here:
    http://theheronclan.blogspot.com/2007/09/flogging-frame.html

    Yes, kaya, you know THAT look means that I am way past rational thought.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Radha. That frame is so creative. And does look like it does the job well.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    P.S. See? I didn't say 'brave' this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sixofthebest5:43 PM

    You look great on the flogger frame, I only wish I could be there with you, and give you your next flogging. A dozen with a whippy stinging pliable cane would descend upon that bare bottom of yours. You can bet on that

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.