Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/18/2008

And Then -- Yesterday

We came away from the last week with a very much deepened sense of love and attachment to one another, and a significantly heightened urge for SM play in the style that we used to enjoy. Something happened to tip us back toward one another, and that is a fabulous feeling.

We sessioned Saturday night, late. In fact it was during the women's 4x100 meter relay (if you were watching the coverage of the Olympics), and in time to allow us to watch the men's relay.

It wasn't a lengthy session. A bit of strapping and then right on to some paddling. Enough to get Him ready to make love. All finished "just in time" to let us settle in and watch our guys win gold in the men's 4x100 relay.
Sunday morning, He was ready to go again. It was, perhaps, the most intense session that I've had in a couple of years -- maybe more. He restrained me with my collar and cuffs, and a strap bound tight around my knees. It ramped up very quickly to intense toys and I was battling to stay in place (even with the restraints), and stay focused. He was right there with me, rubbing, petting, stroking -- and tracing the lines of the cutting with the blade of His knife. Something about that particular sensation -- a knife blade tracing the cutting -- settles me almost immediately.

I don't know for sure what implements were part of our session. I am sure there were a variety of paddles. I know that He used the rubber punishment strap for just a bit somewhere in the middle of things. It hits so hard and heavy, and the rubber just burns... I know I cried -- a whole pile of emotions and fears and feelings bubbling to the surface and pouring out with my tears.

At one point, He was holding onto me, with His arm wrapped around my midriff, stroking my belly as He pounded away on my ass. It was the most discordant set of sensations, and in my struggle to hold on and be good, it was overwhelming. Finally, I'd had as much conflicting sensation as I could stand, and I blurted to Him, "Don't Touch Me!" I think He offered to whip me at that point. Sometimes, my limited vocal ability in the middle of getting the tar beat out of me is a real detriment.


He didn't whip me. He did finally end it all and we made love. It was wonderful. I'm sore and still a bit bruised. We'll have to lay off this week as I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday, and it simply wouldn't do to have my butt looking a mess for all the doctor/nurse types.

swan

2 comments:

  1. Swan

    I am so glad, I can feel you smiling from here.

    Hil

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was intense!

    I'm smiling at the thought of the medical staff having a look at your badges of honour.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.