Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/05/2008

Strange Search Engine Visits

Here's another sort of odd artifact of our preoccupation with our statistics: every now and then someone comes in via a keyword search that is just weird. Like this one from yesterday:


church whores caught on tap bdsm


OK. Say what? Not only does that make me wonder what on earth this person was thinking, but it makes me terribly curious as to how that sort of weird search string brings people to us -- and where exactly does it land them?

So, I went and looked. To tell the truth, I can't exactly see where that search takes the searcher. The set of entries that come up given that set of search terms don't really seem to match in any very exact way with the "spirit" of that particular search. The closest thing is probably this discussion of marriage and marriage vows:


Oh well. One more person to add to that group of folks that I imagine in my mind who sometimes stumble onto our site and get way more than they bargained for.

swan

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I get some really odd searches too. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.