Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/17/2008

Flogging



We have a pretty wonderful collection of floggers.


Most of the floggers that we own are from DeTails Toys, made back in the days when Shelley was still making all their whips by hand. We've got matched pairs of suede and buffalo floggers, along with a matched pair of braided rawhide lace floggers. We also have a rubber flogger and a very intense, sharp and heavy, latigo flogger. The collection of also extends to a handful of quirts, and a lovely, kangaroo-hide braided cat. Too, for whatever reason, it seems that "flogging" almost always includes a variety of straps, and we've got a wide range of those as well. Several of our straps and tawses come from Hanson Paddles. Another, called "The Viper," was made by the now gone Toybag. It is an intensely fiery toy that leaves very distinctive two-pronged marks.
Master is wonderful with floggers and all the related implements. He likes to do two-handed flogging, and has a unique style that is not at all like the "Florentine" flogging that seems to be all the rage. His technique reminds me a little of "Double-Dutch" jump-rope -- it has that sort of cadence to it, and the blows fall very quickly when He's got two floggers in His hands.
Last Sunday, He set out to do a "flogging demo" for our guests. Flogging is something that we don't do very often, and I was thrilled. We set up the frame, and He worked at showing them style and techniques to use in a well-developed session. He ran up through the range of floggers, landing heavy blows on my back and my ass. He switched late in the session and worked on me with a quirt, and a few of the straps. Nothing terribly heavy. It was heavenly, although it ended too quickly as He moved from demonstrating with me to working with our company. Still, it was a joy to have had a session with all that wonderful leather.
Best of all, when everyone else was done for the night, and all had retired off to sleep, He had me put on some music, light some candles, and we began again -- just the two of us. I was so thrilled and happy to be there in that place with Him! I don't think our second session went very long, although I know I've worn those lurid "Viper" tounge marks all week long -- a very present reminder of our time together.
For me, flogging is like a present. I love the feel of the leather, and I can find a rhythm and lose myself in the ebb and flow of the sensations. I am still, a week later, smiling quietly to myself as I replay all the nuances and moments from that wonderful session.
swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Had trouble posting my first comment, so trying again...

    You have touched on a love of mine in a very eloquent manner. The love of the flogger has been mine since day one and I am very familiar with the Florentine style that you speak of. It is not something that many indulge in or practice.

    My new Sir has promised that he is going to purchase a flogger for our use (he is all about new toys for new girls) and I can only hope that after 4 years of not feeling this play, he is into it just as much as I.

    Thank you for a wonderful way to wake up to on a otherwise Monday morning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound heavenly, swan.

    Over the weekend I watched some taped episodes of a Canadian show called Kink, and they featured a couple just getting started in BDSM (they referred to it as 'fetish'.) Lots of flogging, shopping for a new flogger as they had outgrown the beginner model. The woman had a huge grin every time we saw her being flogged.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:48 PM

    sounds very very yummmmmmy. I love that site. thank you for sharing it. i really would like to have one of the rose crops.hehehehe i might have to email that site to Sir.

    Big Hugs
    His mija

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.