Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/13/2009

Trouble

T's 75 year old mother, Eleanor, had surgery this morning to clear a blockage in her carotid artery. This was supposed to be pretty straight forward, but this afternoon, it seems things are going very badly. Doctors believe that she has suffered a stroke, and she is bleeding profusely at the surgical site. They are taking her back into surgery to see what is happening. Master and I are headed to the hospital to be with T now. Please keep our family in your thoughts -- especially T and her mother. I'll keep you posted as we learn more.

Thank you all (in advance) for your care and your friendship.

swan

5 comments:

  1. Very sorry indeed to hear of your most unfortunate news. I hope there is a real improvement in the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear. I am hoping that the poor lady rallies - 78 is NOT old these days - keeping you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's frightening news. I hope things improve. I'm thinking of you all,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear this.

    Thank you, for keeping us updated.

    You all have my best and brightest energy.

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.