Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/30/2009

Sunday Spanking

Things here have been, at best, in a state of upheaval. Over the weekend, t's Mom was moved from the hospital to a rehab center where it appears she is receiving excellent care.
We are hopeful that the rehabilitation professionals are going to be able to return her to functioning enough to return her to her home and independence, but we are at least equally fearful that will not be possible. It is a continuous drain on all of us, but for t it is pretty devastating.



Then, for whatever reason, swan is really struggling with her return to school this year. She is enjoying her new class. She has one of her larger classes ever and it comes to her with a reputation of being a class of "bad kids"... a whole group of recalcitrant, incorrigible, bad sixth grade boys and girls. She is thrilled. They are her favorite type of kids, and so far she has them enthralled, engaged, and eating directly from her hand. The previous year's teachers are in awe, in that they considered leaving their teaching careers from dealing with this bunch (perhaps not a bad idea if they have fifth graders who can hornswoggle them:) Yet she is missing our more leisurely summer schedule with lots of time for her to take care of me, walks, touching, sex, spanking, intimacy, etc. She has it in her head that what with my lacking her full attention I will be lost to another. She is making noises about being unworthy to have me, that I should get a "real woman," etc. This is a cyclical issue, and if it continues she may well find herself receiving the reassurance she was granted back in 2007, and which is documented in this series of posts:



Sunday morning I was ready to spank and reconnect sexually. I was hoping too to reassure her. I decided to photograph this session.



Here you see her pre-session picture. I have often thought as I took after spanking pics that you should be able to see what a glorious sight swan is in position submitting to a blistering,and I have regretted not capturing that preliminary image. This time I have remedied that oversight.


Fairly early on in her session, after some hand spanking and a paddling with the leather side of the fur paddle she freaked out, slipping down off the couch and out of position. I quite firmly required her to get back into position and then fetched wrist cuffs and our spreader bar. Once restrained, she never "budged" from position again.





















You can see here the repertoire of spanking implements I collected to use prior to this session.





They were all employed at least once....some more than once. Besides that as we progressed I added both the signal whip (fifty licks) and the (if you read here regularly, you know hysterically fearfully anticipated) new rubber bull whip (12 licks). She was remarkably stoic....even for her.

The aftermath picture below does not do justice to swan's bottom post session. She'd had a heroic blistering. Just as we finished, t arrived home from staying overnight at her mother's so she could visit her Saturday night and Sunday morning. She really cringed when she saw her sister heart's bottom and the array of implements she had been whipped with when she walked in on us.

I am feeling that swan needs the reassurance that spanking and perhaps even serious discipline instill for her to recover her faith in us, and more importantly, in herself. Work. work, work, ... a sadist Master's work is never done, but challenging as it may be I will rise to the occasion.

~~You were awesome in your session my sweet, and I loved the wonder of your submission. You are now and will remain Mine Always and All Ways, no matter what comes.~~

All the best everyone,

Tom
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 PM

    You have a beautiful relationship. I am just an outsider looking in from time to time, but you can clearly see how much love, chemistry, and respect that your family shares with each other. Swan, my dear, I hope that you are able to find your head space to focus at school. It is actually awesome that you are the teacher who can reach out to those kids who need guidance and support. Trust in your Master's love!

    Sincerely,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not spanked often, rarely for very long, and never with such an assortment of implements. Even so, I find a spanking to be very grounding, and it always leaves me feeling cleansed and closer to my Master. Even when it comes as punishment for not living up to his expectations, or to impress on me a lesson I have failed to learn, I come out of it feeling closer to him and reassured of my security as his property.

    I do hope, swan, that you are feeling reassured of your place in your family in general, and to Tom in particular. The Clan is your anchor - and that anchor doesn't seem interested in cutting you loose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... all those in ONE session - swan, my butt is tingling in sympathy.

    First, keeping fingers crossed for T's mum - T.- thinking of you. I know how utterly stressful times like this are.

    Second, Tom, your Swan has an absoultely delectably lovely butt and legs! I hope it served to ground and calm ....

    Also, question - if out of line, ignore. But I note it is Swan who gets the spanking, Was or is T ever used the same way?

    Further, is it only spankings that you guys are into?

    I'm just curious, but if that is out of bounds, please forgive my rudeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitten and oatmeal girl, thank you for your comments, support and insight.

    selkie, fisrt off, you and not rude, nor have you ever been so. Everyone should be so fortunate as to have such supportive friends.

    I wrote out a reponse to your questions this morning. I must be feelng "windy" today. The response became so lengthy that I have decided to make it into a post rather than a comment. So it will likely go up in a couple of posts. swan has a post that is in que to go up next. Thus your response will be here in a few days.

    All the best and thank you to all three of you.

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complicated Kitten -- I am having an absolutely wonderful time at school... I have some stories to tell already (just need a few minutes to write them down). It is perhaps enough for now to note that I wake up each morning excited and eager to see what the day brings with my kiddos...

    Oatmeal Girl -- I am spanked a lot. It is what we do, and a primary element of our connecting to one another. There is seldom a need for "punishment" with us, although He does like disciplinary-style play and is entirely capable of intensely aversive punishment when it is called for.

    Selkie -- Thank you for your good wishes for T's mom. It is so very hard just now, and we are all trying to hang on and hang in -- but especially T.
    Thanks too for the compliment. I never feel like THAT is my best side!
    As for your questions: I get spanked. T used to but does not anymore. An array of health issues (some very serious) have changed her orientation to pain over the years, and while Master could simply forge ahead with spanking her anyway, He loves her and chooses to care for her by not imposing SM play on her.
    We mostly are "spankos" as you have gathered. It isn't that we aren't aware of the vast array of other BDSM activities available, but most of them are either boring or otherwise unappealing. It is spanking (correctly, impact play) that fires our souls, and so that is mostly what we do. To be sure, we have such an array of implements that no two spankings are ever quite the same. Life is full of great variety.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom, thank you and I will look forawrd to it.

    and thank you Swan! I'm not in the least surprised your Master would put the health of his charges ahead of his own desires.

    and I figured that was the case; I like spanking but love a fairly wide spectrum of activities (well, I did if I can cast my mind back that far LOL)...

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.