Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/18/2009

What Did You Do on Your Summer Vacation?

Today is the first of the "back to school" teacher meetings. It means the summer is officially over. It is time to have that perennial back to school conversation: "What did you do on your summer vacation?"

Me?
I spent my summer being in love with, and loving the most wonderful man on earth. We have had a wonderful summer together. We've slept late. We've walked. We've spanked and spanked. We've grown healthier together, and we've fallen totally, head over heels in love all over again.

I am feeling so strong, so contented, so completely joyful and happy.

I don't have a big, smart sounding analysis of any of that. I don't have an explanation or a theory. It is simply the fact. I have come to believe that I am in exactly the right place for me. There is nothing I'd rather be doing and nowhere I want to be but here. I'm going back to school, but my heart feels like it might just stay on vacation forever.

swan

3 comments:

  1. it doesn't get much better than that. that is beautiful.

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish112:16 PM

    What a wonderful, joyful post. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soft, lovely, sweet post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.