Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

10/26/2009

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks...

I've been craving some spanking. That is the simple truth of being my sort of masochist -- if it doesn't happen for awhile, I start to get edgy and out of sorts. Especially, it seems to me, when I am feeling ill; even more especially if I am feverish, the little, feisty, spanking demi-urges begin to march around in my brain carrying picket signs and claiming unfair treatment on the part of the management.

Now, I do my best not to ever accuse The Management of anything unfair, so that sort of internal mob behavior is very unsettling. But here's the thing... I'd first filled Himself in on how I was feeling about all of this in the middle of last week (while I was still really pretty sick). That "date with fate" did not happen due to a whole pile of circumstances, and I understood. I did. I just hoped that when the weekend came along, we'd catch up with one another. Except that on Saturday morning, I woke up feeling crummy with a miserable headache. I eventually shook the headache but by then, it was college football and grading papers and all the stuff that gets wrapped up into our weekends, and the opportunity just drifted away like a puff of smoke. I turned my anticipation on Sunday -- surely Sunday morning we'll get some time and be able to work a spanking into the schedule! It all seemed promising in the beginning. He woke up and seemed horny -- a good sign. He messed around and humped on me for a good long while, and then He was ready -- to make love. So. OK. That's cool. I jumped on board and did that voodoo that I do, reducing my evil sadist to a silly, grinning, cooing 16-year-old in a flash. And, then He was hungry -- for breakfast.

Imagine the air hissing out of a very big balloon... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I got up. Made breakfast. Finished my school work. Surfed the Internet. He went for a walk -- still too cold out for my recently sick self to go with Him. I got a shower. Did some laundry. He came back and turned on the football games. I tried not to fuss; tried to keep the voice quiet that tells me that "if He doesn't want to spank, it must be because He's getting that need taken care of somewhere else." The afternoon wound on into evening. I made dinner. Cleaned up the kitchen. Puttered. He wasn't feeling all that terrific after dinner. It happens nowadays. Food is often "the enemy;" making Him feel queasy and uncomfortable. It was all I could do to keep myself from dissolving into tears. I just wanted to cry from the combination of pent-up wanting, loneliness, and fear of rejection. The world series game came on TV at about 8:15 PM. I'd long since given up hope. I'd started to write a blog post, but He asked me to come snuggle on the couch with Him, so I put the computer away, wrapped up in a blanket, and snuggled in next to Him. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was still nice.

Somewhere along the line, as the game got rolling -- and yes, Mr. Upstate-New-York is a Yankees fan, He suddenly chuckled and said (mostly to Himself), "I just had a wonderful idea." He was up off the couch, wandering here and there. I was about half asleep, drowsing and feeling sorry for myself. Suddenly, He was back with His New York Yankees ballcap, and a fistful of paddles. "I've figured out the best way to watch this game," He told me. "Now get up and get over my lap." He stuck the ball cap on my head, grinning at my astonished face, as I scrambled up and around to drape myself over His lap.

Of course, by this time, I'd managed to work myself into a pouty place, and dragging back from the pouty place takes a bit of time. He didn't seem all that into it which fueled my doubts. I could hear myself muttering away to myself in my head -- on and on and on.

Oh yeah, and there was the matter of that baseball cap. It is impossible to lay face down in a baseball cap. The bill sticks out! I sputtered and growled, and finally just turned it around so the bill was in the back. That made Him laugh! "You look like a catcher," He told me.

It was an interesting spanking; slow and almost laconic. He just seemed to whomp away on my butt, sometimes with His hand, sometimes with one of the paddles, sometimes just rubbing me or stroking me with a knife blade. There was none of the usual intensity and ferociousness. It confused me -- made me think He was just humoring me. Eventually, He had me stand up and pull my jeans off, and then it was back down for some more spanking on my "pretty panties." It went on and on, slowly and leisurely, and in time He got around to pulling the panties down and smacking away on my bare skin.

It never once seemed to me that it reached the level of feeling very difficult or very intense. It did go on for a good long while as the game droned on in the background. I think He might have had it in mind to spank through the whole game, but He quit much earlier than that because He got too hot with me draped over Him. And so, I ended up curled up back on the couch next to Him, and that was when I began to notice that my rear was really tender. Really. Tender. Apparently, slowly as He went, the cumulative effect was pretty significant. Even today, as I've worked and taught, I notice that I am sitting carefully. Wow. I guess I did finally get what I'd been hungering after. After all.


swan

8 comments:

  1. Swan,
    This post made me smile (and I needed a smile today). First of all, imagining you, over His lap, in a baseball cap. Secondly, knowing that tender, well, spanked feeling and how lovely it is. And lastly, the whole story of wanting and needing something, but life gets in the way.

    It all just goes to show how normal and typical, your abnormal and atypical relationship is.
    Thanks, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, I spanked her for about four innings of the A. L. C. S. (She looked so cute over my lap, bottom up, with NY Yankees hat on......backwards.)

    I didn't do my usual "disciplinary style" spanking or even my more moderate modified disciplinary "BDSM play-type" spanking. I was in for a "long haul" so I did lots of hand spanking and scratching massaging, and paddling. I use the 24 inch lexan paddle, and the hairbrush paddle, and the red acryllic paddle, and the Leather Thorn Son of Buster leather paddle in generous doses. She adtually was spanked way longer, and with many more smacks than we almost ever do, but it was so protracted and interspersed with massaging, scratching, etc. that she really didn't reach a point of crisis or panic, and so didn't feel "spanked." I'm not surprised though that in the aftermath she feels quite thoroughly "spanked".........she was!

    Now it occurs to me that Wednesday night we will begin watching the World Series in which the Yankees are going to beat the Phillies. Hmmm......I guess we'll just have to watch that as well:) Perhaps we could enrich our viewing experience with some more major paddles and perhaps a bit of caning and single tailing too.

    Gost I love baseball:) Don't you?

    Now everyone get your Yankees hats on:)

    All the best,

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honest, Sir -- I wasn't meaning to complain. Really, I was just trying to capture what was so different about THIS spanking from my perspective and experience. As You pointed out, it was not Your usual approach, and it took me awhile to figure out what You were up to and settle into the pattern. That was actually probably a good thing because I think if I'd understood that it was going to go on so long at the outset, I'd have panicked and it would have been terribly difficult to get through it. Sometimes knowing what is coming is a real detriment.

    I love You, Sir.
    Yours always and all ways,
    swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impish110:03 AM

    We have lots of weekends like that and the end result of my contrary and uncooperative heart and mind is that, although I'm acting the adult, kind, loving, efficient worker bee I need to bee when life is like that, inside is an increasingly resentful, grumpy puss. Then, if he does reach for me on Sunday night, I want to pull away like a pouty three year old. I'm unable to be happy either way. Sometimes I go ahead, sometimes I decline, but I just can't get past the feelings that have built as I waited, hoped, watched, and wondered seemingly every minute of the weekend I'd been waiting for all week. I wish I knew what the answer was.
    Swan, I'm smiling a bit wryly on your behalf as I write this next part. The sharing possible on this blog is a gift, but not always, mmm? I think I can see the grin on his face from here and perhaps the next session will even things up? It did sound wonderful, though. The whole World Series that way? Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice -- I'm glad our antics gave you a chance/reason to smile. Thanks for the reminder that, for all the variance from the "norm," in our world, we have very normal and typical challenges too.

    Impish -- I wonder how many of us run this exact game of wanting and wanting and wanting until we finally just give up ... and then struggling to come back from that swamp when the opportunity does finally arrive? I think our Men have the same sort of wanting that we all do, but they don't have the same waiting and wondering experience. For them, when the time does become available, they can simply make it happen; they control the timing and they make the decisions. I figured it out that, if on a typical weekend, I start anticipating the hoped for/dreaded spanking at 8 in the evening on Friday, then by Sunday night at 8:00, I will have waited on pins and needles for 172,800 seconds. No wonder I'm a mess by that time!

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounded like a fun way to enjoy the game. And I hope you both have a great World Series. Never let a good opportunity for play time pass by without putting it to good use.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. My former husband used to do spankings like that with me. Damn my ass hurt! And the thing is, it just didn't seem to visibly bruise me up.

    I loved those spankings though. Glad you got a taste of them. They are kinda nice aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sixofthebest11:16 AM

    Dear Swan, I am a Yankee fan, living just 15 minutes from Yankee Stadium. And since the Yankee's won the World Series, I would love to celebrate this occasion, by taking you over my knee, and bare your bottom, so that I can spank your voluptous 'derriere', thats French for bottom, painfully red.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.