Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

10/22/2009

Wanting Spanking

I am still sick. Better but definitely still sick -- weak and achy and coughing my lungs out.

One of the odd things about me is that when I am feeling ill; when I am feverish and everything hurts -- I seem to want His touch more than ever. It grows into a hunger that fills my mind waking and sleeping.

Of course, since we suspect that what I have is H1N1, we've been trying to follow the advice of professionals that those who are well should stay away from those who are ill. It's a little silly -- we live in the same house and sleep in the same bed, after all, but we've worked to minimize the physical proximity -- no kisses, no hugging, no snuggling, no hand holding. It has been a week of Him on His side and me on mine.

For days now, all I've wanted is to lie across His lap on the sofa. Just that. Since we embarked on our current exploration of OTK spanking following the acquisition of the leather sofa last spring, I have come to associate being there over His lap with safety and security. In these days of feeling ill, it is all I've wanted.

So, last night, around 5PM, I went to Him, and in my very weak, very tiny, very needy littlest voice, I asked if He might have some time during the evening when I could just lie down across His lap. I assured Him that He didn't have to do anything at all, and I promised I wouldn't breathe on Him ... just please?

He laughed and assured me that He was happy to oblige and that I could get spanked too. He even went and collected some paddles to use in the event.

There was just one hitch. Callie the housecat OWNS the middle of the couch -- the cushion in between "His" end and mine. He was reluctant to move the cat out of her spot, and so we sat and watched the TV and petted the cat.

And then it was time for T to come home; time for dinner.

After dinner, T told Him that she wanted some of His time -- wanted to snuggle. She went off to read her e-mail, and then came back, ready for Him. They headed off to the bedroom, and I headed to the kitchen to clean up from dinner. I sat and surfed the web for awhile -- reading here and there.

And then it was bedtime, and He was very sleepy, and wrapped up in the baseball game.

Today, I'm still sick, still home from school. He's got a ridiculous schedule and an evening board meeting. He'll be home late tonight and out early tomorrow and again on Saturday. Sometimes, even when everyone wants a thing -- life conspires.

swan

3 comments:

  1. "Sometimes, even when everyone wants a thing -- life conspires."

    How incredibly true that line is.

    I hope you're feeling better soon and you get that well deserved spanking.

    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...Sure does. I'm glad to hear you are on the mend, even if things aren't all better yet. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your frustration with the cat. I once actually had a cat named "Callie" who owned wherever she happened to be, convenient or not! And I'm sorry that you've been feeling so terrible. I had a 'flu last year that was like the energizer bunny, it just kept going and going and going. You barely can move, everything hurts and it feels like "normal" only exists for other people and it will always be that way. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.