Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

10/19/2009

Power vs. Size

I just love this...
All you have to do is look at His face, and you know there is no question about who "owns" who -- even as I plant a smart-alecky, really tall slave wearing my highest high heels kiss right on top of His head.

We break the rules in so many ways. This one seems pretty mundane, but it is there. I am TALL. He is not nearly AS tall. Still, in my world, His little bitty self is HUGE, and I could not be more thrilled about being where I am.

swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 PM

    I love that picture! I am also taller than my Master and have kissed the top of his head wearing heels, but I am always remember my place. Somehow we do know who is in charge! And the look in your Master's eyes tells it's own story!

    You two are a beautiful couple and I always enjoy reading your posts.

    Have a wonderful night.

    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Such a sweet post! I can always feel your love for each other in the postings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love is from the heart, not in the color of our skin or the gender we were born, or the size of our body. There are no rules when it comes to love, therefore no rules to break.

    carolynn

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.