Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

7/18/2010

Company is Coming

The ornaments of your house will be the guests who frequent it.

 We live pretty simply.  Our home isn't fancy.  Comfortable, but not fancy.  If it is true that the ornaments of a home are the guests who frequent it, then beginning tomorrow, our homes will shine with the presence of a longtime friend -- one of the gifts of our blogging efforts.  Morningstar will arrive tomorrow to spend some summer days with us.  We've got plans for things to do and meals to share, but mostly we are looking forward to being together face to face. 

The guest room is all ready.  The corners have all been dusted.  Things have been spiffed and shined.  All that remains is for her to get on the plane -- and for us to make our way to the airport to meet her.  The adventures begin tomorrow morning. 

swan

5 comments:

  1. as the song goes - "my bags are packed I'm ready to go... "

    Did you know I could even get my boarding pass on line?? So I am checked in.. and can't wait...

    see you all tomorrow...

    morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all have a wonderful time together. I know how much you've all been looking forward to this.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my very best and brightest wishes. Morningstar for a safe journey, and ALL of you for a wonderful time together. Blogging can be a strange beast, but the things that make it worth it are such wonderful things.

    I can't wait to hear about your visit. (Well, provided of course you're going to share bits of it with us... I shouldn't assume. I'll just hope!)

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impish19:23 PM

    Best wishes to you all - have a lovely visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful visit for all of you. HAve a great time!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    P.S. The word verification was PAINE. There are no accidents!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.