Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

7/19/2010

Timing It

His typical approach to spanking is to count strokes.  I know, going into a session, that He will count every stroke, and I know that He will continue until the stroke count reaches whatever number He has in mind.  In general, I know that He tends to work in increments of 25 or 50, often aiming to combine sets until the total reaches some nice round number like 100.  If He's selected a handful of implements, then I can pretty well assume that we'll be toting up something in the neighborhood of 500 or 600 or 700 strokes.  I tend to not count strokes because I know I'll likely hit the panic button long before He gets anywhere near the targeted count.

The other day though, as we got started playing, He fiddled with His watch.  He wears one of those watches that has a gazilliion buttons, and does everything but the dishes.  I teased Him about timing the spanking, and He simply looked at me and asked, "Why not?" 

So.  Over His lap I went, squirming and wiggling to get myself into a reasonable place.  For some reason, I seemed to have a problem finding a spot for my toes.

He got started, and it seemed to me that He was going gently, slowly, more deliberately.  I didn't analyze that -- I was kind of busy, after all.  In time, things ratcheted up, and I know there was a point where I was grunting and howling, quietly, through stroke after stroke.

I do seem to be doing better at it these days, finding my way to following His lead, and not getting so lost in pain and panic.  When it was over, and I'd thanked Him for my spanking, He patted me on the head and proudly proclaimed, "Twenty-five minutes!  That seems like a pretty good session, don't you think?"

And I did.  Yes.  It isn't a big deal.  Really.  Just something different for us.  Timing has never been an issue before.  Always before, we've simply spanked as long as it took to reach the requisite "count."  Another interesting twist. 

swan

1 comment:

  1. Impish110:09 AM

    I'm so glad it's working it's way through to a better place for you, for you both. I must say ... what stamina for both of you! All that healthy stuff is paying off.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.