Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/08/2008

Farewell

Listening to progressive talk radio on Sirius as I drive to work in the morning, I heard this audio collage put together by the folks at The Bill Press Show. It commemorates the "finest moments" of President George W. Bush. Lest we forget, here's the sound we've been putting up with for what seems like forever:

http://www.billpressmedia.com/nsmpc/FAREWELL-Bushisms.mp3

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM

    As one who has a lot of trouble with public speaking I sort of feel for the man. However, I am not sad to see him and his administration go.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to ask where in the world you got progessive talk radio in Cincinnati until I saw you mention Sirius. Hmmmmmmm...THAT may convince me to invest. :) (We listen to it out of Chicago - primarily, sometimes Columbus - online, but it would be nice for the car).

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.