Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/09/2008

Sometimes It Surprises People


This afternoon, when Master and T went to pick up His father and take Him home from the hospital, I went to get my hair cut at the local Great Clips. I went into the shop and put my name on the list (they told me there would be about 15 minute wait). I had just taken a seat next to a fellow who was probably in his late 30's, when my cell phone rang. It was Master with a request. He told me that they were on their way home, and His father's wallet was lying on our dresser -- would I get it and meet them on the driveway with it. I did tell Him that I'd just gotten to the Great Clips, but it was no problem -- I'd go home right away and take care of it. I spoke to the woman in the shop, and told her I'd be back soon. She asked if she should take me off the list, and I told her, "yes."
I left the shop and hurried home. I found Grandpa's wallet, and was waiting on the driveway when they pulled up at the house. I handed off the wallet, made some pleasant conversation, and waved them on their way. Then I headed back over to the shop to get my hair cut.
When I walked into the store, I went back through the checking in process, and sat back down to wait. The man that was waiting when I was there before was still there. He looked at me quizzically, and then asked, "what just happened? You were here and then left, and now you are back."
I told Him that my "husband" had called and needed me to take care of something for Him, so I'd gone and done that, and now I was back.
He was astonished. He told me his girlfriend would never put up with that sort of thing. He said she would have told him he was out of his mind if he'd made such a request.
I told Him that it really was no big deal, and that my husband "thinks He owns the territory." I shrugged and we went on about our business, but it was clear that he was amazed and impressed at the POWER that Himself seems to exert from afar.
Sometimes people just get surprised. Grin.
swan

3 comments:

  1. I told her that she should have smiled sweetly and said, "If you are unable to train her, I'm sure He would be glad to train her for you Sir."

    Of course that iso ne of those "what I wish I would have thought to say" moments.

    Beyond that, I am way blessed and honored to have such a good and obedient slave.

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...see that's one of those switch things, I know it. Cause I would have whined about that. *smiles*

    I can see why you are so proud Tom. She's a good woman. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:13 AM

    Lovely posting.....and Tom's 'what you should have said' comment gave me SUCH a giggle.

    Found myself mentally gathering up my belongings and heading for the door while reading about Tom's phone call. Is that what they call hardwiring do you think?

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.