Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/15/2008

A Successful Morning of Spanking and Fucking


We awakened this morning to a very satisfying long slow rain. We've needed rain here for some months, and overnight and throughout our day a steady (and very cold) rain has been accumulating to restore the water level in both our pond and water table. We awakened too with middle aged stiffness and grogginess. I've not been feeling all that well lately, struggling with the onset of diabetic neuropathy in my left leg.........a new and painfully unwelcome development in my life. Too, as Sue discussed in her previous post, we were recovering from a hugely stressful round of interactions with contractors and insurance adjusters which appears to have resulted in our insurance company's paying for an extensive repair and reconstruction of our bathroom and Master Bedroom. We will likely be hugely disrupted by a major construction zone for the approaching Thanksgiving Holiday in less than two weeks, but things should be restored by Christmas, and it appears the projected $12,000.00 cost will be paid for by our insurance carrier less our deductible. To say the least, we are hugely relieved. We have already been in the process of a huge financial restructuring of our assets to eliminate unacceptable debt levels for our family, and if this catastrophe had befallen us I don't know how we could have survived it economically.

After some more snuggling I had her get our "spanking pillow." It's actually one of those pillows you use to create a sort of couch like back rest up against a headboard when you are reading or watching TV in bed. It works great under her hips to present her bottom beautifully for spanking.

I began using my Henckel lock blade folder pocket knife. I love that knife for sensual play. It has wonderful quality hand turned German steel, and while the point and edge are remarkably sharp, the steel has this extra smooth, always barb free, almost buttery quality to it, that makes it perfect for more sensually pleasurable knife stroking. I traced the outline of her Cutting of my initials in the back of her shoulder again and again. That always seems to give her great energy as well as a luanching into calming bottom-space that readies her to be spanked. I began with my hand.....150 well placed sharp spanks. They were enough to pinken and heat her nicely. They were hard enough to sting her quite well and just beneath the level of intensity that would have created such stinging in my hand that I would not have delivered a prolonged steady spanking. She was quite stoic. Hand spankings really don't phase her much. She was clearly breathing and concentrating using this build up to phase further into bottom space.

Often lately at that point I've gone to our lighter leather tawse, but today that was not my vision. I went to the 13 inch solid lexan paddle. She is not a great paddle fan. It is her misfortune to be slave to a man who is. I gave her twenty-five medium hard swats which led to some satisfactory whining and squirming, as she very graciously and submissively accepted the burning sting. Her bottom became much more angrily red. I relented after only twenty-five swats, but swats enough to let her know this was going to be a spanking of some intensity. I then mixed the pace to our five tailed tawse.......50 quite intense licks. She was becoming quite well spanked and appeared to be increasingly "off" into "the spankosphere." I recalled her to me, turning her head by her hair and kissing her. I asked her how she was. She responded with some very welcomed and unintelligible subspace garble. She was fine...it was clear. It occurred to me she had not been caned for a long time. I got our our favorite Adam & Gillians cane and delivered fifty medium very whippy strokes. I used very little force but allowed the whippy heavy rattan to lash her bottom by its innate qualities. By the end she was wriggling beautifully, whimpering nicely, and approaching tears. Her bottom was a lovely shade of red with almost completely merged welts having formed over its entire surface. I was pleased and aroused. She seemed to be off in a really fine head space. I took up the hairbrush paddle. It's thickness and weight are quite a contrast to the lexan paddle she'd experienced earlier. She received fifty quite medium strokes that I know create a sensation that accumulates to a huge blazing fire. She clearly was struggling, squirming, whining and nearly in tears. She too was clearly in a very good space and working more and more deeply into subspace. I returned to the knife for a while and stroked her in places she didn't expect. Moving the strokes about without her knowing where the next one will begin and end and occasionally "pricking" her slightly with its tip, had her squirming almost as much as the paddle and the cane did. I told her I thought she was nearly "spanked" but needed one final round of paddling. I returned to the lexan paddle I'd used earlier. I smacked her 75 times administering medium hard smacks. This was an intense paddling of an already well whipped and paddled bottom. I relished the fabulously satisfying whacking sensation of the slightly flexible and dense lexan. The sounds of the paddle smacks mingled with her hisses and sighs and whines merged into wildly exciting music. I ended with a mighty crack. She realized she might be done and relaxed into reveling in her sensation. Her bottom was bright red and on fire. After a minute I touched her back. She turned her head to me and I presented the paddle to her lips. She completed our end of spanking ritual kissing the paddle and reciting, "Thank you for my spanking, Sir."

Spanking over, we held each other feeling great comfort. I asked her if she was ready to bounce her bottom up and down on me while we made love, or if she needed a little more time to recover. She indicated readiness so we assumed our positions with her astride me and began our Saturday morning fucking. I was lost in lustful haze when I realized that my orgasm merged with huge joyous tears from her. Those of you who read here know that she has struggled terribly with diminished sexual response since her hysterectomy three years ago. This morning she had one of those rare wonderful moments when, despite the alteration of her anatomy, SHE CAME! We both were in heaven. I was so thrilled that for once my pleasure was not unilateral, but engulfed her as well. She was thrilled to have discovered a rare reconnection with that seminal aspect of herself. Our day began beautifully.

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

4 comments:

  1. I like being able to read this when You write about it, Sir. It makes it all clearer to me...

    I am always stunned by the effect You have on my mind when you trace the cutting with a knife. It opens up all the emotions and responses from the night when we first did the cutting, so many years ago.

    I also remember thinking, right in the middle of everything this morning, that I thought I could feel the multiple falls to the tawse, and I wondered if it was the "five-fingered" one, but it never seems appropriate to me, in the middle of a session, to ask about which implement You are using.

    After everything is all over with; after I've survived (stayed still, stayed relatively quiet, been mostly good) I tend to lose the sense of all the details and the sequence of events. It all goes very quickly to misty fuzziness.

    It is precisely why my session accounts are always so spare and flat. I just don't usually have a very clear picture after the fact.

    I love You.
    Yours always and all ways.
    swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 PM

    I finally got a chance to get caught back up with ya'll (as I'm sure stats will show -laughs-) and I know I don't comment but for this one...

    I just had to say YAY! -grins-

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins* It does my heart good to read this today. I remember reading that swan was feeling anxious for some attention from you Tom...and its lovely that it went so beautifully. I'm very happy for you both. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I do not comment often or at length, I do read here regularly. I sympathize, empathize and find validation of my own life and desires in the words I read on your blog. I am newer to the lifestyle than all of you, my dynamic is different, as are my desires, but many of the emotions and hurdles remain the same.

    I so appreciate the window that you all provide into your lives. I learn and grow from the honesty and transparency of your posts. I relate to the struggles and I share in your joys. I hope that you all realize the importance of your words and your experiences. You have helped me on my journey, as I am sure you have helped others. Thank you Tom, Swan and T.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.