Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/23/2008

Toy Collection Report #1

Master wrote, in His comment on the first of the toy collection posts:

"I am wondering,since you are intent on writing about various ones of our toys, if after you introduce each of them we shouldn't use them so you can describe the effect from recent memory:) "



And so, of course, this morning's session included the paddle I spoke of in that post.



He wasn't mean (at least, not as mean as He CAN be...). The session began with a lot of hand-spanking. I felt myself settling in under His touch. Then, He traced the cutting with the point of His knife... deeply enough to bring intense sensations up, and deeply enough to send me far down into my mind, flowing with the meaning of that act for us both. I felt myself beginning to float away, and began to think that perhaps I'd simply fly through this session.



And, then... He drew me back up and sent me off to fetch the paddle off the wall. Fuzzy-headed, I stumbled off to the living room. When I brought it back to Him, He pulled me to Him and smacked my ass soundly with it several times as I leaned into His frame. It didn't take long for me to come up out of subspace and fully into the pain of the moment. By the time He sent me back to my pillow for the "actual" session, I was completely out of the headspace, upset, and on the verge of tears.

He held me, told me to go right back to where I'd been. I whimpered, He began again, repeating the hand spanking and re-tracing the cutting. I settled some.

I know that He used some straps on me. They felt sharp, but not heavy. At some point He switched over to a paddle, but not THAT paddle. I was processing the pain, and managing alright, not struggling horribly. It was work, but I was OK.

Then He started with the "featured" paddle. The first few smacks were just heavy; hard; un-yielding. I didn't count. I don't count if I don't have to. He counts. I hear Him sometimes.

Because I wasn't counting, I didn't have any sense of how many strokes it had been. Not many I think. Suddenly, I was not OK anymore. Suddenly, I was overwhelmed. I heard my own voice, crying, sobbing, and begging: "Please! Please! No more, please! Please, please, please!!!" I didn't move. Didn't flail. Didn't resist Him or fight -- just begged Him to end my agony. I remember He said something into my panic as He continued to smack my ass with that paddle. I have no idea what it was that He told me in that moment.

And then it was done, and I crumpled into Him sobbing. He held me for a few minutes, calmed and soothed me, and then told me that He was going to finish off with the cane. That was relatively, easy; after the rest.

Finished, I kissed the paddle, and asked His permission to snuggle into His arms. I cuddled with Him for a bit of time -- recovering and calming down. We made love then, and it was good. We finished happy and satisfied with ourselves and each other.

The whole business gives me pause. If there is to be a "featured" attraction to every session as I work my way through this toy collection project that I've begun, it seems that I have some ability to "control my own destiny" in a sense. I was simply planning to work my way along sort of methodically, looking at each implement as I came to them; organizing, perhaps, by type, but without much intent to "choose" them for any particular reason. Now, given this dynamic, I could, I guess, choose depending on my mood and "desire." As I've contemplated that notion today, it feels "icky." I don't want to be led down that path. I want to not direct things in that fashion. So... I am going to do my very best to follow my original plan -- to simply look at the individual toys in our collection, one after another, without being influenced by Master's plans around all of that.

swan

4 comments:

  1. swan, I love to read your posts.

    I am especially interested in your evaluation of implements, because I have resolved to do something similar, come the new year, with some of our implements that have up till now been unused. The post has been prepared. (I rarely post in "real time". Yes, I'm anal!)

    Something that I confess to being both curious and ignorant about is subspace. I sustect that is a place I will not be going to, since most of my spankings are far milder than I assume it takes to get the receiver to.

    I wonder if you would be interested in elaborating on that special place your mind goes to.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 PM

    Yes I would like to read what you have to say in answer to Hermione.

    But before I read her comment, I wanted just to make sure - you keep your paddle and perhaps other implements hanging on the living room wall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The addition of this paddle to our session yesterday morning was excitng. This was the first spanking swan has responded to for a long time by crying like a well-spanked little girl. It is rare for there to be tears from her unless her spanking stimulates catharsis of some area of emotional distress that needs venting or healing.

    Often there are plenty of ouches and owes, sighs, please no mores, stop it's, etc., but she actually was crying like a well spanked little girl by the end of her session with this paddle. I have to admit that the sadist in me adored it and her.

    That paddle is quite heavy. I simply directed it with very little force behind the blows. The weight of the implement iteslf provided more than adequate smack without having to exert additional force. Her bottom was quite red and firey after her spanking, but not bruised and we seem to have been able to avoid the deep muscle bruising that this paddle has the potential for inflicting (which is a pain that neither of us enjoy her having.)

    So, all in all, it was a tremendous success and I suspect when in the future I tell swan to fetch me the paddle off the living room wall, her trip to obtain it will be with greatly renewed trepidation and anticipation.

    All the best,

    Tom

    P. S. I am sitting here in the living room of the swan side of our two condo home as I type this and, yes Malcolm, as I gaze about the room there are implements hanging on the wall. The paddle we mentioed in these posts hangs on a wall space between our living room picutre window and our slider that goes onto our patio. There is a hat rack like contraption on our bedroom door which is open into the living room with two signal whips and a short bull whip hanging from it. Some trunks stacked up on one wall and leaning up against it is a three foot long mini canoe paddle. We have no canoe and if we did, this paddle would be too small to realistically propel a boat effectively unless you were about three feet tall:)

    I think that is all the implements that decorate our living room at the moment.

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:20 PM

    life is good...in the BDSM world.

    i'm sure Swan has found a 'comfortable' space.

    Sir's pet

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.