Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/01/2009

Starting the Year Off

We celebrated the coming of the new year with a nice dinner... and a nice Merlot... and some nice champagne...

I wasn't all that prudent in my celebrating, I guess. Seems I had more than just a little alcohol. Not something that I do very often. I woke up this morning feeling pretty dreadful -- stomach queasy, miserable headache. It was that sort of hangover that leaves me hiding from the daylight, pulling the covers over my head to shelter from the light and noise of the coming day. Oh yeah! Happy fucking new year!

He, of course, woke up ready to spank in the new year... Groan...

Every cell in my body was wishing I could just curl into a ball and go back to sleep, but He was happy and jolly, and I was loathe to spoil His mood.

I did tell Him about my little "problem," (it is how safe words work here... there is the requirement that I tell Him about circumstances that affect my health and well-being) but then went and fetched my pillow and, very gingerly, got myself into position. It was almost a relief to get face down with my eyes buried into the pillow -- where I could just try and stay still and breathe.

"I love you, Sir... I love you, Sir... I love you, Sir..." very softly, along with my breathing -- my trusty spanking mantra.

I think He was gentler with me than He might have been otherwise -- not altogether easy, but not as harsh as He might have been. It was tough, but not horrible, and by the time it was done, I almost think I felt a bit better. Funny how endorphins can work.

We finished up, made love, and were off to our day. Not a bad start to our new year.

swan

4 comments:

  1. Your mantra is fabulous--I love this idea and will use it myself. It would help get through the tough ones. Thank you so much for the idea.

    cheers!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new heron ;-)
    It's beautiful.

    Olivia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:36 PM

    Wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Enjoy reading and will try to comment more often

    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:33 AM

    A belated Happy New Year to you, Tom and T.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.