Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/27/2009

Dreams


My alarm clock goes off at 5:30AM on school mornings. So this morning, I was still sound asleep when the phone rang at 5:02 with a call from the person who is above me on the school phone chain -- no school today due to snow here in Cincinnati. I made my own calls to forward the phone chain, and snuggled back into the warmth of His arms, under the heavy wool of the Hudson Bay blanket. Soon, I was back sleeping and dreaming ... a dream that was so clear and so sweet and so simple:


I walked across the room, our bedroom, in the quiet morning darkness -- padding softly across the carpet, feeling the cool morning air on my naked skin. He lay sleeping in the bed behind me. Just as I was about to pass through the door, and out of the room, He spoke from the darkness behind me, His voice quiet and very calm: "Please bring me the paddle."

In the magical way of dreams, the Hanson birch paddle was there in my hands as I turned and offered it to Him. "Yes, Sir..."


That was it. Just a snippet, clear and evocative. Nothing much really ... except that I have quit dreaming of any of that, and so that little gem assured me that my subconcious self is still there, still doing the work of living this life.


swan

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Where would we be without our subconscious selves??!!

    Hope you enjoyed your unexpected day off.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:45 PM

    I love snow days...just for that reason, you get extra time to snuggle in and have these wonderful little dreams.
    That is a beautiful vintage photo its very thoughtful and sensual.
    Enjoy your snow days.
    Take Care
    Andrades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to sleep in on yesterday's snow day. Had a weird dream that made no sense, but that's life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is my kind of dream!!!!

    Warm hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.