Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/18/2009

Toy Collection #8


Next on the tour of paddles is this one. It is the hairbrush paddle -- another of our Toybag Toys implements.
This is a paddle designed to look like the back of a fine wood hairbrush. It lacks only the bristles that would normally adorn its namesake. It is heavy and hard and creates a burning sensation that is very different from some of the lighter paddles in the collection.
Master keeps it close at hand, unlike some paddles that can "sink" to the bottom of the pile and go un-remembered for periods of time. This one seems to never ever disappear from view -- or use.
The biggest challenge, for me, with this particular paddle is that it is relatively heavy. It hits with a thud that makes me think that my bones are at risk. I doubt that is true, from a purely intellectual sense, but when this thing is pounding into my consciousness, it is very hard to consider the intellectual realities.
swan

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I've never considered paddles to be appropriate but one like that might leave me open to persuasion!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.