Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/16/2010

Snow Day and a Flogging

School has been called off for tomorrow due to the unprecedented amount of snow we've received here in the last day...

Master has promised me a flogging in the morning.  And so, while He sleeps soundly in our bed, I am wide awake in the middle of the night -- like a child awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus!

A flogging!

It is a bit of SM play that has fallen away in over the months and years.  As He has struggled with increasingly painful arthritis in His shoulders, it has become more and more difficult for Him to swing His beautiful, sensual, heavy floggers.  So we've moved more and more to play with paddles, straps and canes. 

He promises the floggers tomorrow, with a bit of derision in His voice -- telling me that He'll flog me, and it won't hurt at all.  I know that isn't the truth, but I understand that He experiences it that way...  Because I can fall into the pain that the flogger creates.  I can sail off into the heady fragrance of leather in the air, and I can sink deeply into the sensation created by the luxurious texture of leather on my skin, and I can revel in the pure beauty of the craftsmanship that went into making these amazing toys -- and all of that makes the pain somehow more accessible for me.  So, He doesn't see them as toys that hurt in the way that He so enjoys. 

I imagine that we won't only flog tomorrow.  I am sure there will be paddles and perhaps straps and canes as well.  He's said as much, and that is fine.  It won't be all paddles.  There will be pleasure mingled with the pain.  The floggers will be like the maple syrup on top of otherwise plain pancakes; like luscious blackberry jam on dry toast.  Sweet...

I haven't anticipated a session like this in I cannot remember when.  I am so excited and so grateful.  I can barely hold still, and sleep eludes me.  Usually, I curse the coming of the dawn, but tonight I am breathless waiting for the morning...

swan

2 comments:

  1. swan,

    I hope that your flogging is everything you want it to be, long and hard ;-)

    Warren,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish15:07 PM

    It would seem someone is not missing the mark at communicating right now...was listening very closely indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.