Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/08/2010

Things that Make Him Happy

Living as we do, in a city that flirts with being more southern than northern, it is unusual for us to get much in the way of winter weather.  Each year, as we trudge through the gray days and months, Master gets grumpier and grumpier.  He fusses at T and I about how there is never any snow, and winter is over, and it is just awful, terrible, horrible.  I always get a little bumfuzzled over these rants, because I have a lot of skills and talents, but I have never claimed to be able to make it snow -- especially when it is otherwise fairly warm and mild in this particular region.  It isn't very slave like (I know), but somedays I just want to look at Him and shake Him and scream, "and just what the fuck do you expect me to do about it, Sir?!"  Not to worry, friends, I have a better sense of self preservation than to actually go there...

Anyway, we have gotten a pretty good winter storm through our town, and we woke up on Saturday morning to a "Christmas-card" world all frosted in white.  It makes Him happy!  We crawled out of bed, had some breakfast, pulled on our warmies and went out to shovel walks and driveways and tromp around in the snow.  It was really kind of fun...  Here are some snowy pictures from our patio. 

swan




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.