Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/11/2010

Spanking Bench

He's ordered a new spanking bench.  He's been lusting after this particular piece of bondage furniture for a very long time, and finally, there are dollars to spend...

It is being constructed to His specifications, and will be shipped whenever it is ready.  I don't know when that will happen.

He is all excited, and was all over getting my input about what sort of stain to choose, and what color leather.  I am ambivalent about the whole thing, and my general take is that it really isn't going to matter to me what it looks like.  I doubt very much that my interactions with it will involve much in the way of appreciating the aesthetics of its construction or finish.  It will get here and I'll have to figure out how to make my peace with it. 

I've never been particularly easy with restraints.  Sometimes I find it is comforting for the simple reason that I don't have to worry about staying in position.  Still, I struggle with the vulnerability it creates.  I remember that my very early experiences with being restrained with Master, were pretty scary.  I've gottten some better over the years, but it still scares me.  That is just the fact.  It doesn't change anything.  It is. 

swan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I know how you feel. I fear a lot of things Master likes doing to me. I can't overcome those fears, even after three years. I have to make my peace with those things as well. Hang in there Swan!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.