Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/28/2010

If at First You Don't Succeed

The new spanking bench arrived on Friday -- at the end of a very long and challenging week.  We were too exhausted to even open the box.  It sat in the middle of the living room floor.  We looked at it and went to bed. 

Saturday, we had an unexpectedly full day.  Because.  On Friday, Master sent T off to buy a brand new, tiny little, cuter than cute ... Smart Car.  Quite the piece of wheeling and dealing that resulted in that coup, and completely out of the blue...  So a good part of our day on Saturday was spent in picking up the new car, and getting acquainted with the new car, and all of the details that go with that business.  I managed to get all my weekend teacher work done, and so the day proceeded.

We did get around to unpacking that new bench.  It was mostly assembled except that the padded kneeling platform needed to be attached with 4 screws.  That bit of carpentry required the retrieval of some of Grandpa's furniture clamps from the high shelf in the garage, but it was entirely doable.  Master looked at the thing and was ambivalent about attaching that kneeling pad.  He tested it and found it uncomfortable -- not surprising since He avoids kneeling on the bionic knee...

I fussed off and on all day, wondering if there were ever going to  be time to play.  He felt surprised that I even wanted to play.  More of our awkward dance with one another...  Still, we went to bed on Saturday evening looking forward to the possibility that we might play in the morning.

When morning arrived, we got ourselves up and sized up the potential for the new bench.  He's been thinking that the bench would allow for some pretty stringent restraint, allowing Him to play with me at a much higher level.  We pulled out most of the collection of cuffs and straps and belts that might make restraint on the bench possible, and I got myself draped over the thing and worked to find a comfortable position.

No such luck!  Gravity worked to make the whole business difficult.  The weight of my legs pulled my body back up the incline, and that caused pinching along my mons and pressure on the bottom of my rib cage.  Both of those issues created significant discomfort, and the pushing against my ribs made it feel as if I couldn't breathe.  I struggled to accommodate it; trying to hold myself up off the platform in order to draw a breath, but becoming more and more frustrated and freaked out as time passed. 

We didn't get very far into the session before I was frantic and begging for some sort of help to either endure the misery or find a more comfortable position.  He tried to help me figure it out, but we finally just gave it up, hoping to figure it out another time.  He did take some pictures (don't look if you have issues with old, naked bodies).  I told Him that I really thought the thing would be more comfortable and easier to deal with if we went ahead and attached the kneeler.  He was surprised but willing to try that if I thought it would work better for me.

Then we switched off to an interesting Amish-made stool that He got from His dad's place, and which He's been fantasizing about using to "spank people" for years.  That was better than the bench, although the head down position required seemed to aggravate the chest congestion that I've been battling for the last few weeks.  Arrghhh!

As if all of that finagling wasn't frustrating enough for the two of us, T arrived to announce that the car we were hoping to use to move the last of Grandpa's furniture wouldn't start.  Time to call for roadside assistance and talk to the tow truck guy and ...  So, we put all the goodies away for another day.

It wasn't one of our best encounters.  We did learn a couple of things that will hopefully make the next time better.  We did get the kneeler pad installed.  We did get the car running again.  We did get all the last furniture bits moved.  We did watch the final game of the Olympic hockey tournament.  And tomorrow is Monday.  Another busy week coming at us.  We'll come back around to this when we can...

swan 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    A bench is wonderful Nothing like the loss of power, real or perceived. Puts you in a wonderful frame of mind. Install the kneeler and make any other adjustments to make it comfortable. Once you do this it will be the only way you will want to be spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've generally liked spanking benches. I can completely lean into a bench; feel entirely supported and safe. That contributed to my sense of frustration and disappointment on Sunday when things just didn't work out. I am looking forward to trying it again now that the kneeler pad has been attached. That will hopefully all it to work just fine...

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:30 PM

    WHY do you show that body online???????????

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.