Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/24/2010

Mom Update

Well....I swear she is going to outlive all of us!

She had another "event" yesterday. Required epinephrine, but no CPR and she is just fine. Weak and healing, but fine. Cardiologist was there last night when I was there and checked her out. Mentioned maybe doing a Heart Cath. or a chemical stress test to check out her heart. But when the team came today, decided those things are unnecessary. They did an EEG, Carotid artery ultrasound, heart ultrasound. Found her about 2 pints low on blood and gave her a transfusion.

Nurses are calling me now to give me updates instead of me calling them.

I am taking a night off and going home to see my new floors and spend some quiet time with my peeps.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring....but today, things are good. Maybe all of you are good Karma!

T

8 comments:

  1. t - i am so glad to hear your mom's holding her own .........

    enjoy your floors and your peeps i am sure they will be glad to have you home tonite :) (the peeps not the floors!)

    morningstar

    ps.. honest to god !! my verification word is "untile"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you and yours. I will still keep her and all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Relax, recoup and restore this evening.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen8:19 PM

    Enjoy this evening..floors and all

    Glad your Mom is doing well..a gift...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope you enjoy your R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impish19:10 PM

    Enjoy your brief respite with your family...know you need it. Good things to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This IS good news....and equally good to know you're able to take some time to recharge.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your moms doing well, really good news.

    Thinking of you all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better....

    S

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.