Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

7/13/2007

Yaplet Chat

We are trying another round of Yaplet Chatting this week...
Not quite the Coffee Klatsch, but as close as we can get given the fact that friends live all over the place.
We'll be on just about 9:00 PM on Saturday evening (that's Eastern Daylight Time).
If you are around and have NOTHING interesting to do with your Saturday night -- and want all of the rest of us to know about it (like us), join us for some conversation.

swan

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Hehehehe and what time is that in Oz??? I just had a look then, and there was someone else there, but in my style I scared them away lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...this is what I did...I went to

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

    and found that Cincinnati Ohio, USA is 14 hours behind Sydney, Australia OZ...

    Since I am not sure what part of "OZ" you are from, I picked Sydney..mostly because that Opera House on the harbor is sooooo damned cool looking!

    This is what I got at their website:

    At the specified time, local time in Sydney is 14 hours ahead of Cincinnati
    Location Local time Time zone
    Cincinnati (U.S.A. - Ohio) Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 9:00:00 PM UTC-4 hours EDT
    Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Sunday, July 15, 2007 at 11:00:00 AM UTC+10 hours EST
    Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, July 15, 2007 at 01:00:00

    Soooooo, I am guessing this site would work for anyone who was trying to figure out where-in-the-hell and what time they should peek into our "living room" on Saturday evening.

    Bring a beverage (and a napkin to wipe the giggle-spit from your monitors), we plan on having FUN!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Giggle-spit?!?!

    Now THAT’S erotic.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:29 AM

    I am still grinning after today's chat...thanks a lot...oh and I did end up doing my jobs for the day...kept getting side tracked for some reason..

    Just finished talking to Grumblin and I did own up to putting my jobs on standby...hehehe

    Thanks again Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:48 PM

    And I'm sorry I missed it. I was at an obligatory social event, so am waiting eagerly for when the next one is posted.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.