Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

9/12/2008

Hot wax and Edible Undies

I just was over at Morningstar's blog and was reading about her difficulties with wax strips... head on over there to read it .....

But I just gotta say.....

LOLOLOLOL!!!! I am cryin' here!

Not over her difficulties, for that I am sorry to be howling over her post...

BUT! Back when Tom and I first got together, he was very sad over the ending of his 27 year marriage and having to move away from his kids. I was trying all of these sexy games and goodies with him. To begin my tale of woe, you must know that Tom is VERY HAIRY. But I was not to be deterred....I bought a pair of edible undies and tied the big strawberry fruit rollup with licorice ties onto HIM. And started very sexily licking and chewing them off. well, you get the idea ...then his body heat kicked in and I had melted strawberry fruit rollup with licorice ties melting into his leg, tummy, and pubic hair! It was gooey, stringy, gloppy, and all manners of disgusting! But I was going to be a champ, since he was willing to play, and I gagged down strawberry fruit rollup coated hair. Then I tried my nails to scrap it off his erection. Then I tried a hot wash cloth. Then it was howling with laughter to the shower. To this day, I cannot stand the smell of strawberry fruit rollups! It was hideous, but it made him laugh. And when we first got together, he didn't laugh very often .

I worked BERRY hard to bring him joy.

T

P.S. Now...the story about waxing his back?? I will save that for a future post! Wink!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:25 AM

    This pictures THIS posting created!!!

    As someone who has a bit of a love/hate relationship with 'messy' play, this had me smiling and squirming in equal measure!!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I loved that story. *wicked grins*

    Its so good to have moments of absolute gut busting laughter when life is difficult. *smiles*

    What a good memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. m:e -- How wonderful to see you here! It has been a long time! I hope you and yours are well.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetie, in the early days of our relationship we saved each others lives. I beleive if I had not found you and your love, I would not have survived the huge change I was living through. I was a man who had never lived alone in his life,wha was now alone. I was a "super Dad", who'd lost his children. I'd deluded myself with the myth that I was living in a marrage for 27 years. My marriage was gone, and it seemed impossible to make the energy I'd exerted to make that lie seem real, go away. I was so grief stricken by my loss I had trouble envisioning a future. Were it not for the possibility of being able to finally live out my BDSM sensual/erotic orientation I fear I might have not gone forward.

    Then there was you. You who, for whatever heaven sent reason, made it your mission to CHEER ME UP and to help me heal and survive. You made me laugh, and embraced my broken sexuality, and held me while I poured out my broken heart, and supported me beyond anything I could have imagined or deserved. You came up with events for us to look forward to, whether a night out, or a mini-vacation to the Smoky Mountains, or a BDSM conference, or a weekend visit from the friends who had introduced us. You became my collared submissive. YOU SAVED MY LIFE and this post recounts one of the creative strategies you used.

    We didn't know that, within a year and a half, we would almost lose each other again because of an unforseen horrific illnes that would befall you. We didn't know it would require the huge love we'd developed and my life long practice of ruthless healthcare system advocacy to avioid ending us as a brief infatuation followed by a funeral.

    When we were two years into each other we were as bound in love as two peole could be, and seasoned veterans of very "near misses". We felt as though we were an old married couple who had decades of history. I felt like I'd replaced the sense of place in a family I'd lost through divorce, had a way to bear the pain of losing my place in the lives of my children, and the resulting huge losses of financial base to my life.

    You gave me so much, and bonded us so thoroughly together.

    THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE, MY PRESENT, OUR FUTURE. THANK YOU FOR BECOMING MY WIFE. THANK YOU FOR EMBRACING OUR SWAN.

    Mores and mores,

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:57 PM

    I'm fairly new here and am confused by Tom's comment. I understand you are poly. But I thought T was Tom's wife from before you Swan? Oh my, somehow I think I have this all wrong. Do you have an entry explaining the how/when/wheres of your relationship?

    Thank you :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:59 PM

    It's me again! I totally misread this entry as written by Swan and now see it was written by T. OY! So sorry! Still if you do have an entry explaining things, please let me know :)

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo -- there are probably several entries that explain the how's and when's of our all coming together, but I do not know exactly where they all are.
    The short version of our story is that Master and T are husband and wife. They are approaching 10 years since their first meeting. About a year and a half after they met, T got terribly ill. It was at about that time that Master and I first connected on line. I moved here just over six years ago. I hope that clears things up for you.

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.