Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

9/23/2008

More Ottoman Dreams

Perhaps some will remember that a while back I was fantasizing about a spanking while I was laid out over our leather ottoman...


There are all sorts of "parts" to that imagining for me: the comfort and security of a good, solid, simple piece of furniture, the smell and feel of leather, some hearkening back to the early days of our history together... All part of the appeal for me in this particular scene.


A couple of weeks ago, He told me that He was thinking about "rigging" the ottoman with some 2x4's that we had hanging out in the garage -- and use them to create tie-down points for restraints on the ottoman. Then, He told me, we could do a scene like we used to.


And then, as is sort of par for the course in our lives, things got nuts, and all thoughts of playing had to be put aside while we tended to the other stuff. But then, the ottoman, and getting spanked there, seemed to be all I could think about. All the time. It has, for the last couple of weeks, been in my thoughts and dreams almost continually.


Today, when I called Him to tell Him that I was on my way home from school, He told me that He was home. My insides did that little flip that I remember, and I began to wonder if, maybe today, we'd get the chance to play. I was almost afraid to hope because it is not all that uncommon for those kind of hopes to get dashed.


So, I headed home, and He was here waiting. We sat and talked while I had a snack, and then He told me that He'd checked and found that the 2x4's would indeed work just fine -- He'd left them right inside the garage door. We chatted a bit about whether we should spank in this condo or that, and finally, He decided that I should go get the boards and the ottoman. A couple of trips, and I had all the requisite gear hauled from T's side of the house to mine.


Some fiddling ensued while He worked out all the restraints, and got me fastened down. I haven't been seriously restrained for a very long time, and I found the reality to be very scary. It took me a bit of time to get through the "head thing" associated with being that vulnerable, and that without options. A tiny, little bit of panic...


And then He started. He hand spanked me for awhile. He talked to me -- about the cutting, about being His, about how He loves me. He commented that He thought that, since the position I was in caused my butt to be much tighter, that He planned to use "lighter, stingier" implements that wouldn't create heavy impact on my hip bones. Lighter and stingier means canes, straps, whips, and the one little, light paddle that just burns. That's exactly how things went.


I struggled some, but there really was no way out. I think I might have asked for a gag at one point, but I'm not sure He heard me -- or if He did, He chose not to respond. I did my level best to stay quiet; to remember to chant away to myself; to remember who I am, whose I am, how I am supposed to behave. He left me striped, welted, bright red and burning. He left me feeling happy, loved, all His.


swan

8 comments:

  1. You look very beautiful and happy. I am so glad you were able to have your needs and wishes fulfilled. I love reading of your interactions and your love for one another.

    What a good picture of the three of you!
    (hugs)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 AM

    Hey, that smile could light up the world!!

    Ingenious use of the 2x4's......must show this posting to someone (winks).

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice and m:e it is good to hear from both of you. Alice, we enjoy your friendship. m:e we were amazed when we downloaded the pics from our camera. When we finished the session and took pictures in anticipation of this post, swan was far from smiling. She had been sincerely blistered and had been freaked out from the start at how well-restrained she was (as spanking artistry goes, swan joked this was truly a "still life":). As I took camera shots from different perspectives, I told swan to turn her head my direction and smile, as much as an attempt at sardonic humor as anything else. Neither of us had any idea we'd gotten such a great face shot. In fact, swan has cropped it down to a smiling face shot to use with correspondence with vanilla family and friends. You're right, m:e, that smile could light the world, and we are as pleased with its surfacing from the camera as anyone.

    Thank you for noticing the unique lumber placement. One day a couple of weeks ago, thinking about how much we enjoyed playing on the hassock in the past, but how awkward restraining her on it had been, this scenario welled up from the devious caverns of my mind. Its genesis was reminiscent of my favorite Coleridge poem, Kubla Kahn. It was simple, not uncomfortable for swan, and very effective.

    What with swan's bottom's wondrous presentation restrained in this position, I could not resist giving her a few really good licks with our new bull whip (the first real licks with it she's had). She squealed "qute appreciatively" and if you look carefully (the camera really washed out the intensity of her post spanking inflamation, welts, blisters, etc.)you can see a few stripes (especially two awkwardly placed ones.) When I took the pics of the implements used, I should have added the whip, but had already rehung it on its wall hook where it lives, and just quite frankly forgot to include it. Oh well..........next time.

    All the best,

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just wanted to say what a lovely smile swan is displaying..

    definitely (in my mind anyway) a sign of all is well in the Heron Clan...

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. morningstar, we too feel that all is well and furthermore improving steadily here. Thank you for noticing.

    We were discussing the vagaries of Blog stats recently on your Blog.

    As I predicted, this semi-annual swan butt shot drove our stats up. We had 320 hits yesterday, but you'll notice there are relatively few comments (thank goodness for you and Alice and m:e). It seems "viewers" write less than readers:)

    All the best and thank you for stopping bye.

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:40 PM

    Great idea... and really lovely pictures. We had a wonderful spanking session years ago in a hotel room using an ottoman. In fact, enjoyed it enough that we bought a chair with an ottoman when we got home. Used it many-many times. Really was the perfect piece of 'spanking furniture'. Comfortable, created a nice position... and very vanilla friendly.

    Unfortunately, we just couldn't find a place for it in our new home after our move. So now it's in storage. You post... and again, the lovely pictures in it... sure got us thinking though. Maybe we could leave the chair in storage... and just find a place for the ottoman?

    :)
    Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. sixofthebest3:46 PM

    Swan, I like the photo of you in that black dress of yours, you look very sexy. Try wearing garter-belt and stockings with that outfit. I hope your master raises it waist high, while you are in spanking position, pulls down your panties, and whips your bottom good.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.