Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/27/2009

Spanking Dreams

As T reported, Master and I have colds ... nasty summer colds with some pretty intense chest congestion and coughing and general crumminess. He's a few days ahead of me with this, and getting closer to being well I think.
Last night was just miserable. I suspect, although I never really checked, that I was running a fever. I was achy and miserable with that kind of hyper-sensitivity that makes me think that I can feel air molecules hitting my skin. The mattress seemed too hard, and the sheets seemed too rough, and the air that comes from His bi-PAP seemed like a stream of marbles bouncing off my skull. When I did sleep, I'd dream that sort of weird and wildish dream that is driven by a fevered brain, and of course, for me, that means the spanko-masochist runs wild and free.

In my dream, I was walking down a hallway in some public building. I'm not sure what exactly was going on in the place. In my memory, it seems like it might have been a school or a hospital or a civic building like a courthouse or something similar. I was wearing a pair of nice looking black trousers as I went about whatever business I had in the place. Suddenly, I realized that I had a giant, Daisy Duke hole in the seat of my pants, and my butt was hanging out for all the world to see.

I froze in place, backed up to the wall, and stood there in a panic, trying to figure out how to get out of the place. Maybe I could just wrap a towel around my waist and walk out, but where does a person find a towel in a public building ... ? So, I did the logical thing and started yelling at the top of my lungs for Master. Of course!

So, my mind is trying to get me spanked even as my poor sick little body just won't do it. Figures! Sheesh! Maybe tomorrow...
swan

3 comments:

  1. Impish111:07 PM

    Well, that did seem like the perfect solution! Hope you are both feeling better soon...and, since you're a few days behind Tom, that you stay safe until you don't want to be anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending a package of get well wishes and hugs to you both.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! Amazing dreams when you're sick, eh? I always have the most bizarre ones too!

    Although mine are usually quite scary; yours sounded cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.