Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/17/2009

Yup -- I'm Home

Last night, after I got home; after Master and T got home; it was as if He just couldn't really believe it. He kept looking at me as if He was convinced that I might evaporate right before His eyes. It was cute.

Today, He seems to have recovered, although He is being very lovey -- He keeps petting me as if I am a long-lost teddy bear.

He had an early meeting this morning, and so it was up early for us. Our usual summer pattern, on days when He has to be in early, is that I fix His breakfast and help Him dress and pack. I load Him into His car and wave Him off from the driveway. Once He's on His way, I get showered and get started on whatever projects are on tap for my day. Today, I was intent on wading through the latest set of clothes that no longer fit, and once again, restoring His closet to some useable shape. I also needed to make a run to the grocery as there were things that we needed that had run low while I was gone.

I was really just getting well started in the closet when my phone rang. It was Master and He was not feeling well after His lunch. This happens sometimes now -- since the surgery, eating can sometimes make both He and T feel ill. He'd toughed it out for 45 minutes or so, but told me that He was really having trouble and was coming home. I felt bad that He was feeling bad, but was more than glad to have Him home for the afternoon.

When He got here, we went to lie down -- and both fell sound asleep. We napped for probably three or maybe even four hours. When He woke up, He was feeling MUCH better.
I'd purchased some shorts while I was out to the store earlier. Nothing fancy -- just some simple exercise-style shorts that I can wear while I am schlepping around the house this summer. However, the usual procedure around here is that new clothes need to be "broken in." "Broken in," for the un-initiated, is code for paddling me while I am dressed in whatever it is. So, having napped, He was bent on breaking in the new shorts.


Over the pillow I went, and out came that new paddle that I got for Him for our anniversary. He paddled and paddled and paddled. I don't have any idea how many paddle strokes there were -- a LOT! Then, He had me pull off the shorts and repeated it all over on my bare ass.
The whole business left Him all excited -- yes, He gets turned on by the simple act of hurting me. Wicked sadist! Anyway, the paddling was entirely satisfactory it seems, and the sex afterwards was darn good too!
swan

2 comments:

  1. Dear swan, that was sixty-five swats to break in your pants, followed by thirty-five on your bare ass (along with a few extra for good measure.)

    I think your new pants may well be broken in, but I am not entirely sure. We'll just have to check them in the morning to see if perhaps they require a bit more initiating. We wouldn't want you caught out wandering around in "unbroken in pants." There's no telling what that might result in.

    Welcome Home!

    Mine Always and All Ways,

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grins, now that is what I call a WELCOME home!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.