Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/30/2009

OTK Redux

Oh yes.

There'll be no surprise over this for anyone who has been reading us for very long, but the OTK? post created the impetus last night for a little "over the knee" session on the new sofa.

As it turns out, He says that He "loves" OTK. He told me that He's always loved it but had stopped doing it because it was so difficult for me. As we talked, we remembered that I had an "encapsulated shoulder" just about the time I turned 50. An encapsulated shoulder hurts, and the range of motion gets seriously limited. It seems that it is an ailment that women are particularly susceptible to -- especially as they move into menopause. It took months for me to decide that the shoulder had gotten bad enough for me to go see a doctor about it, and then it took months of therapy and treatment for it to finally resolve itself. What Master remembers is that the physical stresses of being over His lap were particularly complicated by that ailment, and so He simply gave it up.

So, last night, around 11:00, I got started doing my usual bedtime routine -- filling His drinks, setting up His bi-PAP, turning down the bed, tracking down all the various remote controls ... He didn't say anything at all, but He busied Himself with pulling the blinds in the living room. Odd.

He let me scurry around and do all the various odds and ends, and then just at the point where we would have tumbled into bed and started putting lotion on His hands and oil on His scars, and the like, He grabbed my hand and led me off to the living room. He'd gathered a few implements and they were laying there on the sofa. We fumbled a bit as we tried to remember which way I needed to go, but it didn't take long and I was laid out with my face buried in the leather cushions, and my butt in the air across His lap.

He started with a long, sensuous hand spanking. Heaven! I love hand spanking, and there is a fairly disparate view between He and I about how frequently that happens and to what degree. Of course, in my fantasy, I'd gotten OTK associated with hand-spanking, and so there was that moment where I was "disappointed" when He moved on to implements, including that new paddle that He just loves (more about my current "hand-spanking" obsession later).

There was that internal voice of mine, fussing and pouting about how "unfair" it is that He always gets to do what He wants and I never, ever get exactly what I want. The voice pokes at me, and taunts me with that very sardonic definition of slavery -- "slavery is when no one has to care how you feel..." That usually pisses me off, but it also puts me back into my right mind pretty quickly. Go figure.

Anyway, I ended up with a very hot, very red bottom. Interestingly, I had no welts, no bruising, and no broken skin or bleeding. That is really pretty remarkable for me these days.

He and I ended up feeling very happy with ourselves, and with each other. We got up from the sofa, went into the bedroom, and made love. It was a wonderful, warm, hot way to end the day, and we both drifted peacefully off to sleep.

The promise, today, is that He'll have me over His lap "everynight." Ask and you will receive...

swan

4 comments:

  1. Impish14:15 PM

    Wow! Sounds like great fun - and to think how demoralized you both felt such a little while ago. You're back...and even better than before maybe-when did you have energy to play like that in the middle of the week? Maybe we need to eat what you're eating!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish -- we have more time in the summer time. I'm off of school, and sometimes, His work schedule leaves breaks where we can actually connect during the daytime. Failing that, we aren't getting up at 5AM, and so it is possible for us to get to "bedtime" and not be too tired to care... Summer -- and the living is easy.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been busy and not keeping up with reading posts, so when I read this I also went back and read the one about the new couch. One of the things you said there struck an chord in me. You said 'People often think that BDSM is all about "sex," but there are times when "our" kind of kink relies on more distance. Intimacy that is too close seems to interfere in some fashion.'
    What an interesting insight that is. I think you are so right, andI had never thought of it that way before. Thank you for posting,
    sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. "slavery is when no one has to care how you feel..."

    Wow, I like that. It does line it all out, doesn't it. Do you mind if I steal it? I think it would help me too when I'm in a rebellious mood. And some days I need all the help I can get!

    butterfly

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.