Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

9/04/2009

3 Minutes

During the school week, I set two alarm clocks. The first is set to go off at 5:30 AM. I can turn it off with a remote control without ever leaving the bed. It is my "snuggle" alarm. It gives me a chance, early in the morning to be sure I get a few precious moments tucked in against His chest and wrapped in His arms. Fifteen minutes later, at 5:45 AM, a second clock radio alarm goes off and the day begins. I have to get both of us set up with breakfast and lunches and be out the door somewhere between 6:45 and 6:50. Almost always, what we do in that fifteen minute interval is simply wrap up in one another and sleep.

This morning, however, was an entirely different story...

The first alarm sounded and I turned it off as usual. I turned back in and tucked into my normal spot under His chin. He began to hump on my leg -- still sort of asleep but clearly working His way around to a full on raging morning hard on. It is not unusual for Him to do that humping thing on me, especially early in the morning. Very early on, I learned that it most often goes better for Him if I lie still and let Him arrange me in whatever position works best for Him. After my hysterectomy (almost four years ago), my sexual responsiveness declined to a point where I eventually stopped expecting anything much from sex. I'm happy to engage with Him sexually, but it just very seldom happens that I get aroused. This morning, however, there was that very rare, almost magical moment when I realized that I was wanting to fuck even as He was clearly wishing that could happen.

So forsaking my usual passive "teddy bear" mode, I said, "We better hurry and do something about that -- quick..."

He replied that he didn't think that He was going to be all that "quick," but maybe we could try if I wanted to. Right. Yes, Sir.

So, I hopped on and went right after it :-) It was exactly, 5:45 (I looked). It was dark as pitch, and I wasn't entirely awake yet. It was easy to simply close my eyes and get lost in the rhythm; watch the colors behind my lids; follow the misty morning threads wherever they led -- and ride Him to His own orgasm just as my own body swept over the edge and launched into its own rocking orgasm. He grinned and giggled, and I was just stunned and thrilled.

It was 5:48. Exactly. Tee Hee! And to think that my wonderful Master once suffered from "retarded ejaculation." Goodness, how life has changed.

swan




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Maybe that's why I'm so cranky in the mornings these days? I don't have a snuggle Dom sleeping in my bed to help wake me up ;-) It sounds like you had a lovely morning! I'm happy for you both, but still jealous :-P

    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 AM

    swan, i was just remembering your very understandable fear as t and Tom were about to begin their weight loss journeys. the result of your combined bravery, risk taking, and perseverence is inspiring and makes me think about confronting some of my own fears.

    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.