Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/13/2010

They are almost HOME!

Woo Hoo!! I am doing the happy-dance with the kittie-faces! Tom and Sue are about 90 minutes away! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it.

I just got home from having dinner with my Mom, so I can be home all weekend with the famdamily and the cats are crazy! I am SURE they know this is the day we will all be together again. Callie is running races around the flogging frame-coffee table on Sue's side and Pranzer is doing this hoppy-shuffle thing he does when he is all excited about something. Even I could entertain a cat rodeo, as excited as I am to have them home! How is a girl to watch baseball and keep it all straight with all of the shenanigans a-going on?

Soon.....very soon....hugs and smooching all around. It has been a LONG-ASSED week....I cannot wait to hug their parts!

Happy-dancing T

1 comment:

  1. We made it! 1200 miles in 18 hours and 19 minutes. It was about 9:30 last night. So good to be back in our homes and to be greeted by out T! We slept and slept -- tired but good all the way around. Now for a weekend to recover before next week when preparations for the beginning of school begin.

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.