Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/07/2010

Feeling Sexy

We haven't been spanking much lately.  Maybe you've noticed?  Yeah.

Yesterday, though, in the middle of the afternoon, He suggested that we would play, and He told me that He just wasn't sure whether He should spank me on the bench -- or over His knee. 

I told Him that I thought the most important consideration was what would be easiest on His shoulder.  There are just some angles and motions that are too difficult and too painful for Him as the arthritis in His right shoulder has gotten steadily worse. 

He talked about the fact that, in some ways, the bench is really good -- and He told me that He can't really use floggers when I am OTK.

"I really don't think we ought to flog."  I told Him.  "It is just too hard on your shoulder.  I love it, but it isn't a reasonable thing for You to be doing at this point." 

Once we had that resolved, He decided that He was really in the mood for some over the knee style play, and so He wandered off to round up a suitable array of toys and knives.  I got myself settled over His lap, and He played with a variety of straps and paddles -- mixing in lots of stroking with knife blades, and some really delicious hand spanking.  It has been awhile since we played like this, and I found myself enjoying it, reveling in the various levels of sensation -- even appreciating the sounds and rhythmic slapping noises.  Somewhere, fairly early on, I found myself at the point where I realized I could "slip through a door" in my mind and drift away.  That isn't the way I have experienced the entry into subspace previously, but today it seemed so simple, and so I let myself go through the opening and off into happy space. 

Recognizing my state of contentment and relative ease, He had Himself a little sadistic party -- whomping away on my upraised backside until, I suspect, He wore Himself out.  When He tapped me on the shoulder with the paddle -- our usual signal that it is time to end things -- I couldn't immediately remember what response I was supposed to make.  Surprising, as I've repeated that required, "Thank You  for my spanking, Sir" more times than I can count over the years.  At first, I babbled a loopy sounding "I love You, Sir," and I heard Him chuckle.  That simple sound brought me back in just enough, and I quickly added the expected thanks. 

Once I had recovered a bit, and was feeling more back in my own mind and body, He broached the subject of me spanking Him, basically repeating the same session with our roles reversed.  It is a topic He's been dancing around for awhile now.  Wanting to be spanked, but then uncertain about it.  I've been reluctant to enter into that sort of play without a clear sense that He was really "into it."  We used to switch pretty routinely.  It was, in those days, a mutual sort of give and take that we both enjoyed.  And then, He seemed to lose His taste for the bottom role. 

I am not sure what has brought Him back around to feeling "switchy."  Neither is He.  Whatever it is, it was fun to assume the role of Top for awhile this afternoon.  I wasn't sure exactly what He had done with me.  I'd been off in LA LA LAND for a good part of my own session.  However, the toys He'd used were all still lying there in a pile, and so it wasn't difficult to orchestrate some sort of reasonable approximation of what He'd done.  I do, after all, know what He usually will do with a stack of toys.  The fact is that, in some ways, I know His toys better than He does.  So, I strapped, and paddled, and scratched with a variety of knives, and worked a rapid fire drumbeat on His ass with my hands.  He squirmed and wiggled -- and thoroughly enjoyed the whole business. 

And -- when I was done with Him, He talked T into taking over.  Really!

I left them to it, and went and took a shower.  Once I was dressed, I took off in the car to go pick up some prescriptions and try and get a haircut (an unsuccessful endeavor).  It was a lovely afternoon, and I found myself smiling and bouncing along as I ran my various errands.  People seemed much more friendly and more responsive, for some reason.  I got lots of smiles and lots of pleasant greetings.  It might be that this was just one of those days when I randomly encountered the happy and open part of the local populace, but I believe that there is a difference in me when He and I connect sadomasochistically -- and it goes satisfactorilly for us both.  It leaves me feeling whole and calm and, yes -- sexy.  I think that's what people were responding to this afternoon.  It was a great feeling, and I am hopeful that there'll be many more chances for experiencing life through that lens.

swan

1 comment:

  1. Impish110:13 AM

    I hope so, too. When you feel that happy and content it just oozes out of your every pore, and I think people can't help but respond to it. You glow, you're magical. I can see the shimmer from here.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.