Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/10/2010

They Arrived!

Tom and Sue have arrived safely in Denver. They got there last night, but I was too busy relaying baseball statistics to blog about it. They slept in, had their normal breakfasts and took their normal walk....with a view of Sue's beloved mountains. The temperature is cool for a Denver summer. Tom is bemoaning that he only took 1 pair of long pants.



When I get up in the morning and do my normal stuffs, I go next door and feed Callie. She greets me at the door, staring at her kitty watch, tapping her kitty tootsies in STEEL TOED ARMY BOOTS! How such a small little thing can make so much noise is beyond me. She leads me to the kitchen and shows me the pantry.....just in case I forgot where her food is kept, yanno. Once she is fed, I am crap on a biscuit again...not worthy of her attentions.



I am working every day. They left me cute cards, one for each day they are gone.

I miss them, but am very glad that they made the trip. Sue needs to squeeze the baby and get eyes on her kids.

T

1 comment:

  1. LOL 'crap on a biscuit' eh??? LOL so nice to know she treats everyone the same way

    Glad to hear they arrived safely.. and that you are keeping Himself up to date on the stats.. LOL

    take care of yourself..

    morningstar

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.