Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/22/2007

Dag-Nabbit, Swan!

Geeze Louise, Swan! I mean, really. Tom and I are the ones who should be "cardiac-kids".

For those of you who have been living under a rock, Tom and I are the "fluffy" ones who are diabetic, have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Swan, on the other hand, is tall, slender and has very few health issues. If you were to see the 3 of us enter the emergency room with 1 of us complaining about "tightness of the chest", the hospital staff would NOT look at Swan first. But today we have spent the day at the emergency room. And tonight I am alone at home with the cats while Tom and Swan are spending the night at the emergency room (there are no hospital rooms available in THE ENTIRE DAMNED TOWN FOR A CARDIAC EVENT PATIENT!!!!!) Swan is having stress tests and the like tomorrow and I am in a big ole fuss here at home because I am just in the way at the hospital and have to work 10 hours tomorrow and I have a migraine, to boot. Dammit. Dammit. DAMMIT!

When I left the hospital (the 2nd time), she was resting comfortably. The EKG was normal, first blood gas test was normal, but the tightness was still there so they had applied a nitro patch. Within 2 minutes of application, the tightness was gone. Tom and I came home, gathered more stuff to keep her (and Tom, of course) comfy, and he headed back to her.

We will keep you all posted. When I hear and can get online, I will post updates. I cannot post from work due to firewall issues, but one of us will update the blog. Promise.

T

11 comments:

  1. Our thoughts are with your clan this evening. Swan has been a voice of reason for me on several occasions, and I look forward to hearing about her speedy recovery.

    In Leather,

    Darren, on behalf of himself and Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. T - thank you so much for the news on swan..... please convey to her my hope and prayers that she will soon be fit as a fiddle.. and this has been nothing more than a bad scare..

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:20 AM

    We'll keep the good thoughts rolling for her. Thank you for the update.

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:04 AM

    I hope that swan recovers soon and that it is not a serious problem.

    It seems positively spiteful of fate to bring her down when she was so newly recovering her joy of living, so comfortable and at peace with her place.

    My thoughts are with you all.

    Sire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Dearest Heron Clan;

    My thoughts are with you in this time. I will surely light a candle for you. Even though my situation is not truthfully identical to you and yours, my reading is ongoing. Please keep us up to date.

    Lord Grey's essance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:46 PM

    The last note I sent to Swan she told me how she misses having me “poke” at her.

    No doubt she will have more than a few others poking at her over the next little while.

    The clan can rejoice that she has come down with a rich old man’s complaint. The doctors tend to pay attention to heart trouble. I pray that she has a cardiologist that has made the amazing discovery that women are different than men and she gets the best of treatment.

    P.S. I hope the master isn’t too upset about this praying nonsense. I’m not very good at it, so I doubt it will do any serious harm.

    GET WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. T, thanks for updating us, my thoughts and healing are being sent to swan, hope that she gets well soon.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

    Hug

    Him/Her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:03 PM

    Loves to you all...

    Hugs

    Minionette....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to offer well wishes...to my favorite "Klingons"...I hope for this is but a bump in the road.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:04 AM

    Sounds great to me

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.