Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/07/2007

Sticks!








Sticks. Ugly. Unfinished. A bundle of sticks. Along with the TWO paddles that came to replace the ONE that I broke, He ordered this bundle of what purports to be rattan. Whatever!

John Hanson, wherever he may be, would be appalled. That his good name and the reputation that he built up for such fine quality and lovely workmanship would come to be associated with such pitiful and unattractive merchandise...



Call me a snob. I'm just awfully visual. And, yeah -- they hurt like a sonofabitch.











swan

1 comment:

  1. Owie, that clear one looks evil. *rubbing her heiney in sympathy*

    I also wanted to let you know, in case you miss the post (I'm going to be posting a few more today/tonight), that I've passed on the Thinking Blogger Award to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.