Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/02/2007

Punishment, reconnection, suffering, joy

I was particularly taken with Tangerine's comments to swan as she read of swan's recently dramatically out of bounds acting out behavior. She talked about not undersanding the perameters of our relationship and its dynamics , and is clear they are not for her, but talks too of working to understand them and of trusting swan to know what is good for her. Too she was clearly concerned that I would beat the day lights out of her:)

As I read back over her comments and swan's posts I imagine her exploration with us is an exercise in sociological exploration not unlike what Star Trek viewers had when they learned of the romantic and erotic customs of Kling On's:) It is a great act of friendship for one to be so interested in learning and respecting the alien practice of a freind without judging her, and yet caring that she will be well. This is such a rare gift of freindship. It is so uncommon for those who share our sensual/erotic orientation to receive anything but harsh judgement from those whose orientations are more "traditional." I know how much it means to sue. Thank you Tangerine, and everyone else here too. The friends she has here mean so much to her especially in the last year or so. I feel connected to you too for caring for my beautiful slave and our family.

sue's previous post reveals that she is being disciplined currently and that it is proving to be a very reconnecting expereince for her. We have for too long, each of us, allowed ourselves to draw apart as we have dealt with numerous crises and stressors in our lives. She felt she was avoiding burdening me. I was wanting to not cause her further distress as she has struggled with the effects of her surgically created menopuase on her mind and body. We have learned we both went too far.

Swan is having a refresher in basic slave training. She is being reminded how my slave behaves when I decide she is to be punished whether for pleasure, maintenace, or corrective discipline. She is being reminded that she is mine always and all ways....that she is my property body and soul, and that she is my most cherished posession, along with her sisterheart my sly (t). She is being reminded that she will do what I say when I say it. She is relearning that when I blister her she will accept the gift of her discipline gratefully and respectfully, without any resistance, and that failing to do so will dramatically increase the intensity of the pain her punishment will entail. She is being reminded that she wears my initials carved into her shoulder because she belongs to me and to no one else. She is reminded that she will care for herself in everyway and that most importantly that care involves NO NEGATIVE SELF-TALK ABOUT HER BEAUTY, HER SEXUALITY, HER ATTRACTIVENESS, HER WORTH AS A WOMAN, HER WORTH AS A PERSON, HER WORTH AS AN EDUCATOR, HER VALUE TO THE WORLD, AND HER ROLE IN THE COSMOS. She is relearning that no self-denigration of my most prized cherished possession will be tolerated, and that the consequences of any such transgressions are excrutiatingly painful and merciless.

swan is being routinely whipped with our rubber punishment stap. She recieved two blisterings yesterday and will receive others in the days ahead. For Tangerine, so you know, the rubber punishment strap is about 18 inches long, a 1/4 inch thick, and two inches wide, attached to an 8 inch long black wooden handle. It is intentionally designed to be an implement of particularly severe corporal punishment. Each stoke of it imparts a mighty cracking sound and unbearably atrocious stinging. swan is receiving 13 of these in each dose currently (which is actually not that severe compared to blisterings she has undergone....and, at times, enjoyed:) She is not enjoying these. She knows they are punishing her for her disobedience, disrespect, and self-denigration.

Tangerine, you do not like to see anyone or anything suffer. Certainly each time I strap swan she is suffereing intense pain. She cries out, begs, and cries as she counts each stroke and thanks me for it and then thanks me for spanking her at the end. At the end she has erased everything form her mind but the blistering pain of her bottom. She is totally open and vulnerable and reset, sort of like restarting a computer.

Swan is more centered, more happy than she has been for months. She is feeling no longer lost and adrift. Our bond is renewed, reinvigorated. She had an orgasm loving me after her last strapping. This was her first since she discontinued her hormone therapy, and without use of any speical drugs or aides. She is suffering so much less than she has for months.

I too am feeling like finally I have found a strategy to help her other than insisting that we explore medical and psychological treatment options. Magically, it is a strategy that relies on my unique gift....the pratice of adult consensual erotic and/or disciplinary spanking.

If you were here Tangerine you'd see swan suffereing tremendously when she is spanked. You'd also see her suffereing less in her life, than she has in the last year.

All the best:)

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

3 comments:

  1. Tom .. that was so well stated! and exactly what Sir does with me when i am floundering .. desperately feeling alone and adrift......

    please tell swan i send her lots of hugs and love........

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to find both of your posts. I found myself thinking about swan quite a bit yesterday, checking to see if she posted, worried when she hadn't.

    swan is such a good writer, that I feel like I "know" her, even though I only know her through her words. There is something vulnerable and sweet in her writing, and because I identify with her on some levels, I probably project my own vulnerabilities into the mix as well:)

    Although the physical part of the punishment makes me cringe, I found myself more worried about her emotionally. Especially on the heels of her posting how punishment "brings her to the point of being a sobbing incoherent wreck".

    I am glad to know you are finding your way back to one another and she is feeling more secure in herself and with You.

    I am not totally sure why I am here either, but your blog has made me think about things in my own life and relationship. I love reading the words of people who are so honest about their journeys. And I am certainly fascinated by the twists and turns in your story.

    I hope swan finds her way into a deep peaceful sleep tonight, where her troubles are fading as do ripples in a pond, from a long ago dropped stone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:45 PM

    dear Tom,
    thank you for posting that. i struggled the other day to compose a comment that you've managed to address nicely. it's also helped me understand better that this medium of interaction is both immediately intimate and totally impersonal. it is challenging to like & care for intimate strangers, to project yourself into where they remain mysterious to fill them out, to want to offer friendship or comfort but have little basis for that. esp. w/o coming off potentially as judgmental at worst, clueless at best.

    and dear swan,
    as always, thank you for sharing yourself with such candor and presence. even in your struggles, there is such vitality and fierceness, which i continue to admire.

    i trust you all to take care of your selves and of each other because it is undeniable how much you are for each other with care & love. sometimes that all just needs clearing, resetting, reconnecting, correcting.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.