Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/23/2007

Swan Is On The Way Home!!

Well, after a long and restLESS night in the emergency room, and tests today, Swan is coming home. Tom just got out of a late evening meeting and headed over to the hospital to get her. I got off work and headed to her favorite restaurant for chicken pot pie.

She is taking tomorrow off and I am sure she will update blog-ville with her tale.

But tonight the cats, Tom and I have our Swan home and she can sleep peacefully under Tom's chest, as usual.

Maybe we will all sleep better.

Thanks to all for your wishes, prayer, candles, and hugs. You're the best!

T

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    welcome home, swan! back where you belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 PM

    :)

    Minionette...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad to hear she's home! *hugs and healing*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay because I am always late to reading...wow! I am so glad she at home now. I will keep you all in my thoughts though! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so pleased swan is home!! Home is the very best place .......

    i will wait patiently (ok i will try patience) for swan's post on what happened.. what the test results showed..and what the final diagnosis is...

    i am still worried.. but happier knowing she is home..

    mornngstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Thank you for letting us know.

    It is good to know swan is home again, hopefully on the mend.

    I hope that you are all at peace and recovering from what must have been a most upsetting time.

    Sire

    ReplyDelete
  7. T, thanks a lot for the update, I hope that the trouble isn't serious and is easily dealt with.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.