Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/14/2008

Links -- Some Thoughts

We have Blog links.


His links are pretty well held "inviolate." I maintain them, no matter what.


The other links cover a range of things. Some of them are "friends." For all the rest, they are ways to connect to places with which I feel a connection, or which I find interesting in some sense.

I don't beg for links. I don't go looking for links. I don't figure that I owe anyone a link.


Recently, I got a pitiful sounding email that asked why I'd deleted a link. I wasn't in a mood to make things up or apologize for choices made. So, I responded that my links represent those that I am personally connected to, and / or those who write things that I find interesting. My correspondent wrote back almost immediately with a rather angry sounding email... which, I guess, illustrates my point.

Shrug.


swan

4 comments:

  1. I'm always puzzled when people think they can tell me what to do, or intimidate me, or somehow influence me/my behavior.

    Yes, I am a submissive person - to Master that is. I do not submit to anyone else. The only person who could tell me add something to my blog or change it or delete something is Master. Beyond that, it is absolutely no one else's business.

    Very curious that someone would try to influence you in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 AM

    links are a personal thing i think, i don't link to anything that I wouldn't read myself.

    Sure, there are people I link to that don't reciprocate and that doesn't bother me because not everyone is going to like the stuff i write about/the way I write it/how i illustrate it and thats their choice not everyone has the same kinks after all.

    Lifes too short to get uppity about these sorts of things!

    TG xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:18 AM

    Yes, the whole issue of links is a personal one, and can sometimes create tensions. As you know, since returning to 'cyberia', I've deliberately chosen not to have links lists this time around, preferring instead to link though specific postings. Having said that, I've found some wonderful sites I hadn't known about through the links lists on others.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more - well said!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.